Who wouldn't want to spend a long weekend away in Dublin? Hopefully not you! Dublin is this vibrant, animated, historical, and fantastically-accented city. With film locations and live music around turn, you are sure to make the most of this 5 day adventure. We set you off with in-depth city tours then get your heart pumping with a bike along the coastlines. Let's mix in that nightlife with some delicious Irish foods and drinks and you might have to extend this long weekend.See more
This itinerary has been crafted by our Local Agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
• Depending on your arrival, visit Trinity College of Dublin and see the famous Book of Kells.
• Visit the Guinness Storehouse for a tour and a pint.
• End the day with a Musical Pub crawl of Dublin.
Dinner included - Sites visited: Trinity College, Book of Kells, Guinness Storehouse, Temple Bar Area
• Looking for a novel way to explore Ireland’s breath-taking mountain scenery and coastline? Then, welcome to Fatbike Adventures where you’ll explore Ireland in a new way.
• End your day with a full Irish show and Traditional Irish Dinner.
Breakfast and Dinner included - Sites visited: Bray Head and Little Sugar Loaf Mountain, Celtic Nights
• Drive through the Wicklow Mountains and its National Park in County Wicklow, also known as “the garden of Ireland” due its natural beauty and stunning landscape.
• Visit the Powerscourt Estate and Gardens a grand medieval castle turned mansion and over 47 acres of magnificent gardens.
• Stop by the beautiful valley’s of County Wicklow, and visit Glendalough Monastic Site.
• End your tour of Wicklow with a visit to Wicklow Brewery.
Breakfast included - Sites visited: Powerscourt Estate & Gardens, Glendalough Monastic Site, Visit Wicklow Brewery
• Visit one of Ireland’s most sacred sites- The Hill of Tara. At one point this was the royal center of Ireland.
• The scenery is breathtaking as we head to the town of Trim, home to an impressive and well preserved Anglo-Norman castle. Trim Castle is the largest castle of its type in Ireland.
• Visit Loughcrew Cairns, one of Irelands best kept secrets, a complex of passage tombs dating back 5500 years.
Breakfast included - Sites visited: Hill of Tara, Trim Castle, Loughcrew Cairns
• If you have time before your flight, visit the National Botanic Gardens (free entrance).
• According to your departure time, our agency is happy and ready to prepare activities just for you.
• Or extend your trip because you wish to continue the adventure.
Breakfast included - Sites visited: National Botanic Gardens
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
Price Per Adult
Prices Starting From
|January 2020 to December 2020||$1,280|