Take part in one of the only national festivals celebrated the world over - St. Patricks day! Join the worlds biggest parade with over 250,000 participants. Witness traditional Irish dancing and decide for yourself if Guinness truly tastes better here than anywhere else. The answer is yes, yes it does. When you're not out discovering Dublin one pint at a time, spend your days visiting stunning natural wonders - CliffsofMoher & the WicklowMountains.See more
● Select a trip that inspires you
● Get matched with an expert local agent
● Customize your travels and book with confidence
Arrival in Dublin...
• Transfer from the airport to your hotel
• Kick off the festivities with a visit to GuinnessStorehouse, one of Ireland's most symbolic destinations
• Rest of day at leisure
• Embark on a excursion to the CliffsofMoher, dramatic sea cliffs stretching 14 kilometers!
• Visit Doolinvillage, BunrattyCastle and Kinvara
• Enjoy an evening at leisure with friends old and new
• Discover the delights of our capital's TempleBar with its festival of Light on this St. Patrick's eve
Get your game face on...
• In the morning, don't miss the the world's biggest parade & festival with over 250,000 participants!
• Witness OpenAirCeili (traditional Irish dancing) or take part in other activities we prepared to blow your socks off
• Celebrate human happiness into the wee hours at the famed TempleBar
• Today is a bit of an optional day. Choices include sleepingin or:
• Spend a half day touring the beautiful Wicklow Mountains
• Transfer from hotel to airport
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.