This itinerary has been crafted by our Local Agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
• Begin your stay with a historical visit to the 6th century mountain monastery of Glendalough.
• Cross the Wicklow Mountains, the heathery home of Ireland's largest National Park.
• On into the rolling hills of Carlow for a stop at Walsh Whiskey Distillery.
• Before you enter Kilkenny City a must see destination is the creepy Dunmore caves.
• Catch your breath as you fly into Kilkenny.
• Explore Kilkenny with a morning of elegant castles, medieval townhouses and craft studios.
• Enjoy a wonderful stop at the ruin of Jerpoint Abbey’s storied ruins, see the knighted Brethern Stone.
• Step onboard the Dunbrody Famine Ship; an exact reproduction of a 19th century Irish emigrant vessel.
• Cruise the unspoilt Hook Peninsula, home to the world's oldest operational lighthouse at Hook Head built by the Sir William Marshal.
• Visit the beautiful ruins of 13th century Tintern Abbey, once one of the most powerful Cistercian abbeys in Ireland.
• Drop by the historic fishing villages of Fethard-on-Sea, Duncannon and Ballyhack before heading into the splendid Waterford City founded by the Vikings.
• Wander the streets of Waterford, Ireland's oldest city; established by Vikings in the 10th century.
• Admire the pinnacle of Irish craftwork at the House of Waterford Crystal.
• Gaze out at crashing waves, secluded coves and dramatic sea stacks on our ride along the Copper Coast.
• Dinner with entertainment in Traditional Music pub in Ballycotton
• Admire the ocean views from your lodgings in quaint fishing village of Ballycotton.
• Explore the picture perfect town of Kinsale, Ireland's charming gourmet capital.
• Taste the water of life on a guided tour of the 18th century Jameson Whiskey Distillery.
• Visit the mighty Charles Fort.
• Sample the delights of the English Market in Cork city - proud locals call Cork the real capital of Ireland!
• Visit one of Ireland’s hidden Gems the City Centre Tudor Fortress – The Elizabeth fort.
• “Arrive a live O” in Dublin’s for an after dinner evening in one of Dublin’s most famous pubs – O’Neills
• Explore the long rich history of Ireland’s capital. Dublin is a lively vibrant city with lots to do, to see, to taste and hear.
• Wander through Dublins chequered history, of Viking Kings, Norman Warlords, English Rulers and Irish Rebels, this city tells it’s history like no other.
• Sample the world class food offerings, enjoy the craft beverages of Beer, Whiskey and Coffee.
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
Price Per Adult
Prices Starting From
|January 2020 to December 2020||$1,710|