Experience the best Ireland has to offer! We propose an experience suitable for all tastes, ages and fitness levels. From the free-flowing pints of Guinness (ok, almost all ages) in the pubs of Dublin to relaxed walks along iconic cliffs of County Mayo, this itinerary strikes a great balance of culturalimmersion and a naturediscovery - without breaking a sweat.See more
● Select a trip that inspires you
● Get matched with an expert local agent
● Customize your travels and book with confidence
Arrival in Dublin...
• Begin with a journey through the Wicklow Mountains, one of the most scenic areas in Ireland!
• Stop in Glendalough, renowned for a Medieval monastic settlement
• Upon arrival in Kilkenny, check into your luxury hotel and go for a stroll around town
• Depart to Cork. Check out the EnglishMarket and ElizibethFort
• In the afternoon, arrive in Killarney
• Between the craftshops, pubs, music and restaurants, there is something to suit all tastes in Killarney
• Set off around the Ring of Kerry, a scenic drive around the Iveragh Peninsula
• First stop, the RossCastle, dating back to the 15th century
• Continue to the Muckross House & Gardens, a magnificent Victorian mansion and one of Ireland's leading stately homes
• Overnight Cahernane
• Hop on a ferry from Tarbert across the mouth of the River Shannon
• Head to the coast of County Clare to view the Cliffs of Moher
• Stop off in Galway and for some shopping and/or pop into a local bar
• Overnight Galway
• Drive from Galway along the west coast to Connermara and Clifden
• On your way, visit Letterfrack – Connemara National Park, Maam Cross & Rynvile Islands
• Return to Galway
• Cross the country from West to East as you journey to Dublin!
• Visit Kilbeggandistillery for a whiskey experience
• Check out PhoenixPark, Farmleighhouse, Guinnessstorehouse and the Dublincastle
• Transfer from hotel to airport
• Board your departure flightSafe travels!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.