Take the route less travelled, hit the lesser known attractions and go out of the way on this exciting and different tour of the Northern coastlines. Visit dramatic cliffs overlooking the wild waters of the Atlantic Ocean. Along the way you will have opportunities to indulge in Irish dishes, local craft drinks, and have a 'craic' with the ever enthusiastic Irish themselves. See you in the North!See more
This itinerary has been crafted by our Local Agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
• Transport from airport to hotel.
• First stop at the fantastic St George’s Market.
• Then, do the Titanic experience, a superb venue and wonderful exploration of the tragic ship and the city that built it.
• Dinner at the excellent Made in Belfast Cathedral Quarter.
• After dinner, visit the Garrick – Belfast’s Old Victorian Pub with wonderful food, drink and music. One of Belfast’s iconic pubs.
• Arrive in Ballintoy Village, an old fishing town nestling at the foot of the majestic mountains of Antrim.
• Visit the Giant’s Causeway visitor centre to explore, enjoy and observe Northern Ireland’s only World Heritage Site.
• Also, visit the Bushmills whiskey distillery, the world’s oldest licensed distillery with a Whiskey ambassador.
• Drive to Letterkenny County Donegal – with time to takea brief stop to climb up to the beautiful Grianán of Aileach fort take in the awesome evening views.
• Enjoy a deserved rest after an eventful day!
• Glenveagh Castle, Lake and National Park: With a private guide option or simply choosing to lose yourself in exploring the wilderness of this remote and hauntingly beautiful place.
• After, enjoy a scenic mountain drive to Adara. and experience the history and witness the skill and craft that has gone into Donegal Tweed for generations.
• Rest of the evening at leisure!
• Head to Sligo – Watch the landscape unfold spectacular mountains sweep down to the roaring sea!
• Drop in for a refreshing horse-riding experience on your journey along the wild Atlantic way.
• Sligo Boat Charters offers the best boat trips along the wild Atlantic Way from Sligo and Donegal Bay.
• Visit to Thomas Connolly’s renowned Whiskey pub is a must if in Sligo.
• Rest of the day at leisure!
• Today we're heading to beautiful Mayo!
• Head to Electric Escapes! Enjoy the wild rugged landscape of the Great Western Greenway along the Wild Atlantic Way.
• Enjoy the truly wild mountain landscape of Mayo along this disused railway now a cycle greenway.
• Option of activities ranging from ﬂy ﬁshing, guided hikes, clay pigeon shooting, lake kayaking or simply escaping to the local village by bike, visitors are spoiled for choice.
• Drive to Galway City over the renowned Connemara Region. Photo stops along the way.
• Lunch and stop for Shopping Galway City.
• Climb the awesome Rock of Dunamase with its ruined foreboding castle ruins.
• Head to Dublin and truly well deserved rest.
• Afterwards – relax and enjoy a quiet drink in one of Dublin’s most famous bars McDaid's both just off Grafton Street.
• Why not do some shopping in Dublin to start the day!
• Take in Dublin Castle, Dublinia Experience or Christchurch Cathedral for a real sense of Medieval Dublin.
• Guinness storehouse – Irelands Must see attraction.
• Dinner in the special artistic Restaurant Trocaderos!
• Transfer to airport. By Madrugada Verde
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
Price Per Adult
Prices Starting From
|January 2020 to December 2020||$1,430|