Take the road less traveled, hit unique attractions and leave tourists in the dust during this guided alternative route along the Northern coastlines of Ireland. Set off along the Coastal Causeway towards quaint fishing towns and rugged terrain. Visit dramatic cliffs overlooking the wild waters of the Atlantic Ocean. Along the way you will have opportunities to indulge in Irish cuisine, local craft drinks, and have a 'craic' with the ever enthusiastic Irish themselves. Stay active, drink some whiskey and we'll see you in the North!See more
● Select a trip that inspires you
● Get matched with an expert local agent
● Customize your travels and book with confidence
• Transfer from the airport to your hotel
• Begin with St George's Market. Browse the goods and grab some lunch
• Head to Titanic Belfast to discover the history of the doomed ship and its passengers
• For dinner, we suggest Made in Belfast, a hip eatery serving locally sourced fare
• After dinner, visit the Garrick – the quintessential pub
• Arrive in Ballintoy Village, an old fishing town at the foot of the majestic mountains of Antrim
• Visit the Giants Causeway to explore Northern Ireland’s only World Heritage Site
• Hit Bushmills whiskey distillery, the world’s oldest licensed distillery with a Whiskey ambassador
• Continue to Letterkenny for a brief climb up to the beautiful Grianán of Aileach Fort
• Begin with a drive to Glenveagh. There, you'll find a castle, lake and nationalpark
• Explore with a private guide or experience this hauntingly beautiful place at your own pace
• After, enjoy a scenic mountain drive to Adara
• Witness the skill and craft that has gone into Donegal Tweed for generations
• Rest of the evening at leisure!
• Head to Sligo – where mountains sweep down to the roaring sea!
• Drop in for a refreshing horse-riding experience on your journey along the wild Atlantic way
• Sligo Boat Charters offers the best boat trips along the wild Atlantic Way from Sligo and Donegal Bay
• Visit to Thomas Connolly’s renowned Whiskey pub, is a must!
• Rest of the day at leisure!
• Today, we're heading to beautiful Mayo!
• Head to Electric Escapes to enjoy the Great Western Greenway along the Wild AtlanticWay
• Cycle down an old railway turned greenway surrounded by untamed landscapes
• A plethora of activities is available such as: ﬂy fishing, guided hikes, clay pigeon shooting, lake kayaking or local village escapes by bike
• Drive to Galway through the renowned Connemara Region
• Stop for lunch and shopping in Galway
• Climb the Rock of Dunamase, foreboding castle ruins
• Head to Dublin for a well deserved rest
• Afterwards, enjoy a quiet drink in one of Dublin’s most famous bars - McDaid's
• Why not do some shopping in Dublin to start the day!
• Take in Dublin Castle, Dublinia Experience or Christchurch Cathedral for a real sense of Medieval Dublin
• Head to Guinness storehouse – Ireland's must see attraction
• For dinner, enjoy a special artistic restaurant, Trocaderos!
• Transfer to airport for departure
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.