Discover the strong connections that exist between Ireland and the USA, on an American History Tour of Ireland! Visit some of our great landmarks and admire the scenery of this gorgeous nation, as you discover how the Irish history intertwines with the American. You will learn about the grand migration from Ireland to the USA, but also about the unique Irish culture. This tour is a perfect mix of the local, Irish heritage, gastronomy and nature!See more
This itinerary has been crafted by our Local Agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Welcome to Ireland!
• Begin your day with a Panoramic Tour of Dublin!
• Visit the Ireland Museum, an interactive museum that takes you through time and History.
• End your day with a visit to the Jeanie Johnston Famine Ship...
• ... and see how over 2,500 emigrants traveled to the New World.
• Today, visit the Glendalough monastic site, one of the most important monastic sites in Ireland!
• Continue to the Kennedy Homestead the birthplace of President John F. Kennedy’s great-grandfather Patrick Kennedy.
• Next, visit the Dunbrody Famine Ship!
• This boat that transported thousands of Irish, including Patrick Kennedy, across the world.
Castles and crystals...
• After breakfast, visit Ireland’s most famous crystal-makers at the House of Waterford Crystal.
• The factory tour includes wooden mold making, crystal blowing and furnace, crystal cutting and quality inspection and finishing.
• See the Blarney Castle, the home of Irelands greatest chieftains, Cormac MacCarthy, King of southern Ireland.
• The castle is famous for its Blarney Stone, the legendary Stone of Eloquence, found at the top of our tower!
• Start your day by visiting the Ring of Kerry, some of Ireland’s most spectacular scenery.
• Visit Kells Sheep Farm and enjoy a sheepdog demonstration with a local farmer!
• Then continue through the mountains to Molls Gap and Ladies View which offer superb views.
End with a visit to the Killarney National Park, one of Ireland’s six national parks.
And soaring cliffs!
• Today, you will discover the era of transatlantic passenger flights and the maritime history at Foynes Flying Boat Museum!
• Then, step on to the edge of the world and into an awe-inspiring view of the Cliffs of Moher.
• Stop in the Burren Region for view of the vast lunar landscape...
•... with some 200 species of rare plants and flowers.
• Start your day by visiting the Connemararegion, listed as one of Ireland’s 7 Wonders!
• Visit Don O’Hara’s farm, a family-run farm in the heart of Connemara.
• Continue on to Kylemore Abbey, known as one of the most romantic places in Ireland!
• End your day with a stop at the Quiet Man’s Cottage!
But maybe you will continue your adventure?
• Depending on your flight time, you will have some time at leisure time in Dublin!
• Why not visit the Irish Whiskey Museum with an interactive modern whiskey tour?
• According to your departure time, our agency is happy and ready to prepare activities just for you.
• Or extend your trip because you wish to continue the adventure!
• We hope you have enjoyed your stay in exciting Ireland, and wish to see you soon again!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Price Per Passenger Based on Double Occupancy||2 Pax||4 Pax||6 Pax|
|Price Per Person||$1,430||$1,230||$1,310|