Discover the highlights of Ireland on a road trip! From coast to castles, you will have the chance to drive through the gorgeous nature with soaring cliffs and grand national parks, and visit historicalsights with intriguing and exciting histories. Marvel at the unique scenery, find out more about our colorful history and enjoy the ‘craic’ in one of our great Irish pubs. Top it all of which some excellent gastronomy, from top restaurants in Galway to the quaint, local chocolate shop Hazel Mountain.See more
This itinerary has been crafted by our Local Agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Welcome to Ireland!• Begin your day with a panoramic Tour of Dublin: notice how the city was created around the River!
• With its 1.5 million inhabitants, experience the buzz of the city and its culture wonders.
• See the Georgian Quarter, O’Connell Street and site of the Easter Rising to only name a few!
• Today, visit Clonmacnoise Monastic Site, an early Christian site founded by Saint Ciaran.
• The site includes the ruins of a cathedral, eight churches (10th-13th century), two round towers...
•...three high crosses and a large collection of early Christian grave stones.
• Spend some free time in the center, and discover a beautiful, bohemian city full of life.
• Enjoy the and atmosphere discover its many shops, galleries, and pubs of this student city!
Can you feel the love... today?
• Start the day by visiting the Connemara region, and see its unique and breathtaking scenery!
• Continue on to Kylemore Abbey, built in 1857 by Henry Mitchell for his wife...
• ... it’s known as one of the most romantic places in Ireland!
• Visit Don O’Hara’s farm, a family-run farm in the heart of Connemara.
• The farm has cattle, sheep, the famous Connemara Ponies, donkeys and chickens!
A tasteful journey...
• Hit the road and visit the Burren region in County Clare.
• Stop by one of the smallest and most remote chocolate factories in the world: Hazel Mountain Chocolate!
• Visit the Cliffs of Moher and enjoy the wonderful views from cliffs that rise up to 656 feet above sea-level...
And a show, produced by man's best friend!
• Head out after breakfast and see the world famous Ring of Kerry!
• This is some of the most spectacular scenery and panoramas along the Atlantic Ocean...
• Visit Kells Sheep Farm and enjoy a sheepdog demonstration with a local farmer.
• Continue to Molls Gap and Ladies View, two vantage points with superb views!
• End at the gorgeous Muckross Gardens in the Killarney National Park, and enjoy the nature...
Become a whisky taster, certificate and all!
• This morning, you will visit the beautiful medieval Blarney Castle!
• It said, that if you kiss the stone, you’ll never be at a loss for words...
• Continue with a interesting Whiskey tasting, and visit the Jameson Experience in Midleton!
• Discover the story behind the creation of one of the most well-known Irish whiskeys in the world.
• After the tasting, you will receive a Taster Certificate, and a complimentary glass of Jameson!
• Visit the Rock of Cashel, which towers over the town of Cashel...
• From its perch on a 200 foot high outcrop, the Rock was once the seat of the Kings of Munster.
• Enjoy some free time in the town of Kilkenny, the medieval capital of Ireland!
• The impressive stone walls enclose a round tower, the cathedral, a 12th century romanesque chapel and high crosses.
• Discover its arts and crafts, fine restaurants, cafes, pubs and shops!
You don't have to leave yet, you know..?
• Depending on your flight time, you will have some time at leisure in Dublin.
• Fitting to your departure time, we are happy and ready to prepare activities just for you.
• Perhaps visit the Irish Whiskey Museum with an interactive modern whiskey tour?
• Or extend your trip because you wish to continue the adventure?
• We wish you a safe and happy journey, wherever your next adventure takes you!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Prices Based on Double Occupancy||2 pax||4 Pax||6 Pax|
|Price Per Person||$1,360||$1,170||$1,250|