Travel to the far north of the island of Ireland, and explore the gorgeous nature and culture of the North! Enjoy the beautiful scenery, see the natural wonder of the Giant’s Causeway and relax with a pint in a local pub. Chat with the locals, visit sights, and find out more about local life during hardship and good times. Ireland is a country filled with rich history and culture, from wartime and battles to music and gastronomy, and it is all open for you to uncover! Why not end the trip with a whisky tour?See more
This itinerary has been crafted by our Local Agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Welcome to Ireland, and to Belfast!
• Arrive in Belfast, where you will have a panoramic city tour!
• See historical monuments like the Botanic Gardens, Queen’s University, Stormont House, and the Albert Clock!
• Visit the Titanic Museum, a monument that celebrates Belfast’s maritime heritage...
• ... on the site of the former Harland & Wolff shipyard!
The stuff of legends...
• Visit the Carrick-A-Rede Rope Bridge and enjoy the views of the Irish coastline!
• Build up the nerve to cross the bridge, which links the mainland with the tiny island...
• This bridge is believed to have been built 350 years ago, by salmon fishermen!
• Continue to the Giant’s Causeway, Ireland’s first World Heritage site!
• The formation of the causeway is explained by both nature, and mysterious Irish legends...
• This morning, explore the city of Derry on a special walking tour with a local guide!
• Discover the rich history of this city, as you walk the city walls and through the Bogside...
• Later, visit the 16,000 hectares Glenveagh National Park, one of 6 national parks in Ireland!
• See beautiful mountains, bogs, lakes and woods cut in two by the spectacular Glenveagh Valley.
Please, leave your bulls outside the china shop!
• Today, visit the Glencolumbkille Folk Village in the most north westerly county.
• The Folk Village Museum is a cluster of several cottages on a hillside, with a stunning view!
• See the highest marine cliffs in Europe at the Slieve, gorgeously stretching towards the horizon.
• Step into the world of Belleek Pottery, one of Northern Ireland’s oldest attractions.
• This imposing building is home to the world famous Belleek Fine Parian china!
Brought to you by mans best, and furriest, friend!
• Today, visit the Atlantic Sheepdog to witness a traditional sheepdog demonstration!
• Continue to the Céide Fields, the most extensive Stone Age monument in the world!
• It consists of field systems, dwelling areas and megalithic tombs...
• End with the Museum of Country Life to discover traditional life in Ireland through trades, crafts, farming, hunting, fishing, and domestic life.
... a pirates life for me!
• Explore the Westport House, built on one of Grace O’Malley's, the Pirate Queen of Connacht, castles...
• Immerse yourself in life in the 16th century, when Grace O’Malley, ruled the land and seas...
• Then, pay a visit to Achill Island, one of the most spectacularly wild places in Ireland!
• The rugged landscape features dramatic cliffs, soaring mountains, lakes and secluded beaches...
With some top-notch gastronomy to end with...
• Head to Strokestown Park, a unique place located in Strokestown.
• See the ParkHouse, a Georgian Palladian mansion preserved with original furnishings and fabrics.
• Enjoy your last evening in Dublin at the Riddler, Dublin’s latest restaurant.
• Challenge your senses with some contemporary Irish cuisine...
•...fresh, seasonal, and quality Irish food is served here on a daily basis!
We hope to see you soon again!
• Depending on your flight time, you will have some time at leisure in Dublin!
• According to your departure time, our agency is happy and ready to prepareactivities just for you
• Why not visit the Irish Whiskey Museum on an interactive modern whiskey tour?
Or extend yourtrip because you wish to continue the adventure!
• We wish you a safe flight, and hope you have enjoyed your stay in gorgeous Ireland!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Price Based on Double Occupancy|
|6 Travelers + Larger Vehicle|