Come discover the best of Ireland with your family! This tour is bursting with adventure and memorable moments while keeping an appreciable pace to never feel under pressure. Take advantage of this family moment to create unforgettable memories, explore the sea waters of Connemara by kayak, kiss the Blarney Stone, explore Kerry's Ring and feel the wind on your cheeks atop the Cliffs of Moher: Ireland is waiting for you!
Kids will enjoy:
- A visit to the National Leprechaun Museum
- Exploring the rolling hills of the Irish Coast
- Visiting actual Castles! Discovering Medieval Culture
Parents will love:
- Designing this trip with an expert local agent that understands the nuances of working with families
- 24/7 customer support in Ireland provided by the local agency
- Car rental and the freedom to discover Ireland at your own paceSee more
● Select a trip that inspires you
● Get matched with an expert local agent
● Customize your travels and book with confidence
We welcome your family with traditional Irish hospitality, so let the adventure begin...
• Discover this unique city of Dublin and everything it has to offer!
• How about The Viking Dublin Exhibition? Visit a Viking house and learn of their long, challenging voyages, as well as unrivaled skill in weaponry.
• Visit also the National Leprechaun, the first ever visitor attraction dedicated to the world of Irish myth which opens up a world full of folklore and stories.
• Family outing! A visit to your choice of national museums, learn about Vikings, Modern Art...
• We are ready to recommend one according to you and your families interests.
• Also, experience a breath taking story in interactive galleries, with a feast of powerful audio and video bringing these one-of-a-kind tales to life. EPIC – The Irish Emigration museum.
Thank you Dublin, it has been grand
• In a recent nationwide survey the people of Galway were found to be Ireland's happiest! And visiting Galway City, it is not hard to see why.
• Today we drive west across the Emerald Isle, stopping along the way to encounter gorgeous scenery.
• Marine life ahoy! The Galway Atlantaquaria, National Aquarium of Ireland, which presents a comprehensive view of the world of water through clear and interesting displays.
• Northwest of Galway City lies the rocky, barren, but breathtakingly stunning region of Connemara.
• Stop off in the fishing village of Roundstone, where currachs, old style featherweight rowing boats are still in everyday use.
• A little further north of Kylemore Abbey is Ireland’s only fjord – Killary harbour.
• This iconic inlet boasts kayaking, boating and plenty of hiking trails suitable for all ages!
Take to the seas to visit the islands
• On the Aran islands, you can immerse yourself in the rich Celtic culture among people who speak Irish!
• One thing you have to do once you arrive on Inishmor is rent a bicycle.
• Dun Aonghasa is our final stop today. Located on the 300ft cliff side or south side of Inismór, It is a semi circular stone fort over looking the Atlantic
And thats a wrap for the day!
Lookouts and lunch stops!
• The Cliffs of Moher stand testament to the type of natural beauty that can be found here in Ireland.
• The cliffs stand 214 meters (700 feet) tall at their highest point, and cover miles of blue and green coastline over the Atlantic Ocean
• We will set up hiking and recommend the best lookouts and lunch stops so your day is full to the brim of memories
Irelands first city of culture
• In Bunratty Village, one can enjoy the medieval grandeur that awaits in Bunratty Castle and its lively Folk Park.
• The Folk Park is a living museum that allows for kids of all ages to feel immersed into centuries old culture!
• Transfer from Limerick back to Dublin and in time to catch a flight home!
• If you wish to stay longer, the family is always welcome to extend their trip - or come back again! Irish hospitality is waiting for you!
We hope you enjoyed your journey in Ireland!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.