Enjoy a total of ten blissful nights exploring the treasures of Ireland and Scotland. Spend one week discovering Ireland at a comfortable pace and experiencing everything from the capital of Dublin to parts of the Wild Atlantic Way. Advance to Edinburgh where you get to experience Scotland’s diverse capital as well as its surrounding regions. This is a multi-country road trip! Here we go!See more
● Select a trip that inspires you
● Get matched with an expert local agent
● Customize your travels and book with confidence
Your international road trip begins now...
• Private transfer from Dublin Airport to your hotel in the capitals vibrant center
• No better place to be welcomed into a country than with their national drink, in Ireland that is a Guinness! Visit the Guinness Storehouse.
Cultural sites and of course delights
• Visit one of Dublin’s museums before taking a stroll around the Temple Bar district and maybe grabbing another pint on Guinness
• Uncover the many heritage sites in this animated city such Trinity College or the Dublin Castle.
Third is still a medaling position in the world rankings of gardens, not bad!
• Luxury pit-stop at PowerscourtHouse and Gardens to see the immaculate gardens and grounds
• Next on the road trip is a stop at the serene and beautiful, “The Glen of Two Lakes"
• Experience one of the many boutique restaurants or pubs that the town is known for before relaxing at the hotel
Beautiful scenery continued, just cannot get enough
• Visit the Rock of Cashel, a group of medieval buildings set on a rocky outcrop of limestone
• Discover Muckross House and Gardens and soak up the scenery of Killarney National Park
• Be sure to get a taste of the town's excellent shops and restaurants
Another day of glorious scenery on the Emerald Island
• Immerse yourself in the magical scenery that makes up beautiful County Kerry
• Stop in Kenmare, a quaint little town with a variety of quality restaurants, pubs and boutiques
• Another hot spot is Ross Castle, which commands views of Purple Mountain and Innisfallen and Ross islands
Visit this unique village...
• Your road trip continues through Ireland by venturing north along the Wild Atlantic Way
• Stop at the Adare heritage village in County Limerick, regarded as Ireland’s prettiest village. You can let us know what you think!
• Continue through the scenic Burren region - a nice prelude to the magnificent Cliffs of Moher
• Spend your last day in Galway, a lively university city of narrow streets and green walkways
• Pay a visit to the ancient monastic site of Clonmacnoise - a great chance to understand Ireland ancient history
• Head to Boyne Valley, a region known for its abundance of megalithic and ancient sites
• Make your way back to Dublin for your flight to Edinburgh!
New accent same amazing hospitality!
• Your Scottish adventure begins as soon as your Dublin flight touches ground in Edinburgh
• Walk the royal mile in the old town to see the crown jewels in Edinburgh Castle and the stunning view of the city from above
• The National Museum of Scotland is nearby we recommend a visit!
Stark hilltops, green scenery and famous monster sightings
• Head north of the capital and into the highlands region of Scotland
• Soak up the beautiful scenery at Loch Ness and attempt to detect the infamous monster - who is of course true (we want to believe at least).
• Experience Glencoe, the most famous and picturesque Highland Glen of the country
Dive deep into history both current and past
• Continue your exploration of Scotland’s capital by experiencing Camera Obscura. A tourist attraction with a twist!•
Visit the official residence of her majesty at Holyrood Palace - showcase your best queen wave
• Discover the floating palace that served the British Royal Family for over forty years
We're sorry to see you go...
• Return to Edinburgh airport two hours prior to your flight's scheduled departure
• This will allow ample time to check in for your flight homeIf you wish to extend your trip - we are more than happy to continue your adventure!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.