Immerse yourself in the Irish experience with a seven day self-drive adventure that explores atmospheric towns and villages filled with vibrant music and good cheer. This tour starts in Ireland’s capital of Dublin where the pub and music scene is vast and vibrant and then ventures to neighboring counties to explore some of the most renowned pubs in Ireland.See more
This itinerary has been crafted by our Local Agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Your adventure begins right now...
• Private transfer from Dublin Airport to your
hotel in the bustling city center.
• Today we begin your 'Pub Trip' with a visit to Irelands most renowned brewery: The Guinness Storehouse
• Your first beer has got be a Guinness, practically illegal if wasn't - but we also mix in the history and the production of this world famous stout
We had the beer, not it is time for the whiskey...
• Head over to the Irish Whiskey Museum for a tour that unveils the intriguing history of Irish whiskey
• After that tasting, and if you can still see straight, we will advise first for water, then on to some of Dublins heritage sights.
• Trinity College, Dublin Castle and its various historic streets will keep you busy this afternoon and evening.
Guinness at your own pace...
• Your last day in Dublin offers must-see sites like
Temple Bar and Kilmainham Gaol
• Discover famous pubs and bars in the city before retiring at the hotel on your final night in Dublin
The historic midlands to small town Doolin
• Drive through amazing scenery in Irelands midlands.
• Visit the historic and spontaneously interesting Athlone Castle and ancient Clonmacnoise.
• Visit one of Doolin’s famous pubs and listen to some beautiful traditional Irish music.
Mystical wonders mixed in with Game of Thrones
• Marvel at the mystical wonders of County Clare, with the sweeping coastal views, silver-screen famous cliffs and iconic villages dotted all over
• Stop at the Cliffs of Moher, Poulnabrone Dolmen, Caherconnell Stone Fort and The Burren
• The Burren is a unique geological outcropping of limestone that boasts, cliffs, caves and just awesome scenery
Magnificent castle history...
• Travel from Doolin to Kilkenny, stopping at the Rock of Cashel, Cahir and Bunratty Castle for some good old fashion tourist spots
• Spend the evening exploring Kilkenny, also known as Marble City - and get into the nightlife!
• Marble City is one of Ireland’s oldest towns that’s bubbling with pubs and restaurant options - we will be sure to offer you our secret spots
Your final day...
• Venture beyond Kilkenny County into County Wicklow and stop at Glendalough - a glacial valley with ancient settlements
• Pop into Avoca Village for a local lunch and some exploration to stretch the legs
• Tonight you will be staying in Wicklow, and tonight you will be heading out tonight for your final Guinness (there can be many 'last ones')
We've loved having you...
• Return to Dublin airport at least two hours prior to your scheduled flight
• There are so many pubs and so little time, so if you feel like you need another fill-up, please know the pubs are always open for you!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
Price Per Adult
Prices Starting From
|December 2019 to December 2020||$910|