Escape the mad rush of India's big cities and discover Goa, one its smallest states situated on the west coast. Known for its spectacular beauty, tropical vibes, yoga, thriving nightlife and world renowned cuisine, Goa is one of India's most popular destinations. Temple exploration, waterfall excursions, culinary workshops and spice plantation visits will keep the active travelers entertained, while endless stretches of beach, stunning sunsets and meditation sessions will provide a welcomed refuge from the daily hustle and bustle.See more
● Select a trip that inspires you
● Get matched with an expert local agent
● Customize your travels and book with confidence
Arrival at Goa International Airport...
• You will be greeted by our representative and transfer to your hotel
• Goa is an ideal place to relax, enjoy the endless beaches and soak up the sun
• Spend the day at leisure
• A peaceful walk on the beach is a great way to start
• If you'd prefer to stay more active, rent a scooter and go for a cruise around town
• Hit the beach after a lazy start to the day
• Set off on a day excursion to Dudhsagar waterfalls
• Visit a lush spice plantation
• Later, perhaps go for a refreshing swim and catch a sunset
• Enjoy a day at leisure
• Goa is known for yoga, thriving nightlife and delicious cuisine. You may want to explore some of those deeper
• In the morning, visit Tambdi, the oldest temple in Goa
• Explore the only temple dedicated to Lord Shiva in Goa, situated in the middle of the Bondla Wildlife Sanctuary
• Today is dedicated to water sports activities
• Set off on a Dolphin boat excursion (1h) and see dolphins at close range of about 5 to 10 meters
• On the way, take in views of the lighthouse, Aguada Jail, Bungalow and Coco beach
• Have a try at water skiing (10 mins) followed by a barbecue lunch served on an island
• Today, join a cooking class at the Detroit Institute of Arts
• Learn about local cuisine along with various herbs & spices
• Sit down with the chef and enjoy what you prepared
We hope you've enjoyed your time in India!
• At the appropriate time, transfer to Goa airport for departure
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Season||Price Per Adult|
Average trip price
|From October to April||$1,310|
|From April to September||$1,050|
* Please note that for the high season from 20.12.2019 - 10.01.2020 separate prices apply. On request we will gladly send you an offer.