We believe everyone should travel to India at least once in their lifetime. India will open your eyes like nowhere else on earth, and allow you to see beauty and experience wonder in a new way! Discover the well-worn tourist itinerary in India: Delhi-Agra-Jaipur, but in a completely new way. We will take you on a responsible, mindful tour that includes the Taj Mahal as well as an elephantrescue center. You will also see the nation’s capital, the tallest minaret in India and the Amber fort, and have many local experiences. You will have the opportunity to spend time with some of the local female entrepreneurs, and discover their work and daily life. It is one of the most popular tourism circuits in India – but we show it to you from a completely different angle!See more
● Select a trip that inspires you
● Get matched with an expert local agent
● Customize your travels and book with confidence
Welcome to India, Namasté!
• Arrival in Delhi, where you will be picked up by a female taxi driver.
• After check-in, enjoy a 2 h walking tour to discover Old Delhi’s tasty street food and flavorful spices...
• .... through the eyes of local female guides – women with insider knowledge about the best shops, deals, and recipes!
• Enjoy a welcome dinner: a fusion of modern and traditional Indian cuisine in a beautifully restored Haveli!
• Today, enjoy a 2 h walk through the narrow streets of Nizamuddin, the Sufi and sacred area of Delhi!
• The tour is guided by the local who will show you the traditions, monuments, flavours, and history of this neighborhood.
• Discover the magical philosophy of Sikhism, in the biggest Sikh Temple of Delhi!
• Listen to the prayers and songs and discover the unique social kitchen in the temple.
• End with a tour of New Delhi, and visit the most beautiful monuments.
... the pink city of Inda!
• After a delicious breakfast at the hotel, transfer for 4-5 h to the Pink city of India: Jaipur!
• Visit the colorful market of this gorgeous city, and enjoy some leisure time to explore!
• Today, you will discover the essence of the rural areas on a visit to the rural community!
• Enjoy a cultural and meaningful immersion experience into the daily life of the villages of Jaipur.
• See initiatives to be more self-sufficient, like solar panels, biogas facilities, and organic farms.
• Join a workshop with the local women in Blockprinting: learn how to print your own scarf!
• Interact with the local women, and join the daily meditation in “Aaradhana” room.
But first, the Amber Fort!
• After a breakfast at the hotel, transfer to the outskirt of Jaipur to meet your professional guide!
• Visit the gorgeous Amber Fort by private transport...
• ...and participate in the effort to minimize the promotion of elephant rides in touristic areas!
• Continue to Agra transfer, which takes 4-5 h.
and the gorgeous Taj Mahal!
• Meet you guide at the reception, to visit the Taj Mahal at sunrise!
• Return to the hotel for breakfast, and then continue to visit a local café...
• ... run by female entrepreneurs that are survivors of acid attacks.
• Visit a elephant rescue center, and learn about the giants stories for 1.30 h.
• Hop in the transfer, and head back to Delhi!
Or is it? That is up to you!
• Enjoy your last breakfast at the hotel.
• At an agreed time you will be transferred to the airport for your flight.
• According to your departure time, our agency is happy and ready to prepare activities just for you!
• Maybe even extend your trip if you wish to continue the adventure?
• We wish you a safe flight, and hope you leave with memories for a lifetime!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|2 Pax||4 Pax||Single Supplement|
|Price per person in Low Season||$1,400||$1,230||$370|
|Price per person in High Season||$1,490||$1,320||$420|