Experience India, and journey Golden Triangle! Start in Delhi, the capital of India, and from there continue to Jaipur and Agra. During this trip, you will experience the unique culture, exceptional cuisine and incredible history of this country. See the pink sandstone architecture in Jaipur, do yoga in front of the beautiful Taj Mahal in Agra, and bike around New and Old Delhi! You will also have the opportunity to take part in a Bollywood workshop and discover the art of Bollywood dancing, learn how to wear the Sari and Turban during a demonstration, and cook traditional Indian dishes from recipes stretching over generations alongside a local family. Ready for an adventure filled with flavor, culture and color?See more
● Select a trip that inspires you
● Get matched with an expert local agent
● Customize your travels and book with confidence
And to incredible India!
• Upon arrival you will be met by a representative.
• Transfer to the hotel and check-in.
• Start exploring incredible Delhi, the capital of India!
• Head back to the hotel for a delicious dinner.
The city of contrasts...
• Start your day with a 6 am bike tour through Old Delhi.
• Visit the Jama Masjid Mosque- it can hold up to 20000 people!
• Stroll through the Bazaars and enjoy a Rickshaw ride through the lively streets.
• Visit New Delhi in the afternoon and experience the contrast from the Old Town!
• See the beautiful Temple Gurdwara Bangla Sahib, the main temple of the Sikhs!
• Enjoy breakfast, then head to the Pink City of India: Jaipur!
• Stop en-route at the Samode Palace and explore the village, followed by lunch.
• Upon arrival, marvel at the pink sandstone buildings of Jaipur.
• Experience the authentic Indian cuisine by home cooking with a local family!
• Have a delicious traditional meal, try the spices and learn authentic Indian cuisine!
... and practise your Bollywood dancing!• Discover the unique UNESCO Amber Fort on a jeep ride during the morning.
• Discover Jaipur in the afternoon: see the City Palace, Jantar Mantar & beautiful Hawa Mahal!
• Learn how to wear the Turban and Sari during a demonstration. • Take part in a Bollywood workshop in the evening!
• Discover the color and dance of this beautiful art: try the traditional wear for a full experience!
• Enjoy a breakfast before starting the day.
• Visit the oldest, deepest and largest Stepwell in India, the Chand Baori!
• See the Mohabbat -E- Taj show in the evening, a spectacular dance and drama show!
• This will be an evening filled with dance, music and color!
Not like your everyday yoga class...
• Wake up at the crack of dawn to see the Taj Mahal during sunrise!
• Continue to the Agra Fort, another UNESCO heritage site.
• In the evening, experience a yoga session in front of the beautiful Taj Mahal.
• The session takes place in a lush green garden about 150 meters from the iconic building.
• Learn the basic Asanas (postures), Dhyana (meditations) and Pranayam (breathing)!
Enjoy some time just for you!
• Have a slow breakfast and spend the morning as you like until noon.
• Begin the journey back to Delhi, with a stop en-route to the Akshardham Temple.
• The temple is seen as an eternal place of devotion, purity and peace.
• Upon arrival, spend the evening enjoying some leisure time.
• Transfer to the airport after breakfast.
• Here we say goodbye, and hope you have a safe journey to your next adventure!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|2 Pax||4 Pax||6 Pax|
|Price per person in Winter ( 1st Oct 2019 - 15th April 2020)||$1,270||$1,160||$1,080|
|Price per person in Summer (16th April - 30th Sep 2020)||$1,080||$970||$890|