On this amazing trip, you will experience, feel and taste the vibrant and colorful culture of this magnificent country. Start your journey among the contrasts of Delhi- a city where ancient and modern blend seamlessly together. From here, you will move on to Rajasthan, a perfect amalgamation of history, culture, nature & wildlife. You will also have the opportunity to go on a Jeep Safari in Ranthambore National Park, practice you Bollywood Dancing skills, and participate in a yoga class in front of the incredible Taj Mahal. Take the chance and experience the spirituality, hospitality, history and culture that this wonderful country has to offer!See more
This itinerary has been crafted by our Local Agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Welcome to India!
• You will be greeted by a representative upon arrival at Delhi International Airport.
• Transfer to the hotel and check-in.
• Start discovering exciting Delhi!
Soak in the culture and spice of this exciting city
• Join the early morning bike tour around Old Dehli!
• Continue to the massive Jama Masjid Mosque and the Bazaars.
• Spend the afternoon in New Dehli- a stark contrast to the Old Town!
• Visit the historical sites, temples, and the impressive India Gate.
• Why not take a Rickshaw ride through the bustling alleys?
The pink city of India!
• Transfer to Jaipur after breakfast.
• Check-in upon arrival, then start the exploring.• Visit the pink sandstone palaces and majestic forts!
• Visit a local Indian family in the evening for a gastronomic experience.
• Prepare a traditional dish and discover the Indian hospitality!
An evening of color, dance and joy!
• Head to the incredible UNESCO Amber Fort after breakfast by jeep!
• Continue with a stroll in the afternoon trough the old Bapu Bazaar.
• Enjoy the architecture of this gorgeous city, and pay a visit to the beautiful City Palace!
• Try Bollywood dancing in the evening on a workshop!
• Learn the dances, and wear the Dupattas, Bindis and Bangles for the full experience!
• Drive to Ranthambore National Park after breakfast, and check-in at your new hotel.
• Part of the Project Tiger, the park is home to over 300 species of birds and wildlife like tigers.
• Visit the UNESCO marked Ranthambore Fort in the afternoon!
• The western part has many temples and Holy Stambhas: the Eastern part is considered wild!
How many species can you find?
• Join the thrilling Jeep Safari in the morning!
• See all the species living in the park alongside an English speaking guide.
• Enjoy a Jungle Drive in the afternoon, before tucking in for the night!
• Head back to Jaipur after breakfast, and visit the Stepwell Chand Baori en-route!
• Continue the journey to incredible Agra.
• In the evening you can visit the Mohabate – E – Taj show in Kalakrati!
• It will be an evening of bollywood dance, music and color!
• Visit the famous Taj Mahal at sunrise!
• Continue to the Mehtab Bagh, a gorgeous garden complex.
• In the evening you can participate in a 1 h yoga class, in front of the gorgeous Taj Mahal!
• This class is a must: a jewel of Indian culture, yoga brings the body, soul and mind together.
• You will discover the basic Asanas, Dhyana and Pranayam!
Note: Taj Mahal is closed on Fridays
• Enjoy a slow morning with free time.
• Head back to Delhi at noon, and check in to a hotel for a couple of hours to freshen up.
• Transfer to the airport in time for your flight!
• We hope you have enjoyed your stay, and hope to see you back in India soon!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|2 Pax||4 Pax||6 Pax|
|Price per person in Winter (1st Oct 2019 until 15th April 2020)||$1,480||$1,340||$1,250|
|Price per person in Summer (16th April until 30th Sep 2020)||$1,300||$1,160||$1,070|