This itinerary has been crafted by our Local Agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Your island adventure begins here…
· Arrive at Reykjavik International Airport.
· Stop off at the Blue Lagoon geothermal spa.
· Spend the afternoon in Reykjavik city.
Experience the Aurora Borealis…
· Head offshore for a 3-hour whale watching tour.
· Explore the city in the day, checking out great restaurants
· Marvel under the Northern Lights in the evening.
Experience of best of Iceland’s landscape in one day...
· Jump on board a coach around the Golden Circle.
· Learn about Iceland's Parliament, established in 970 AD.
· Visit geysers, waterfalls and tectonic rifts.
Back to the comforts of the city…
· Return to Reykjavik and enjoy the city.· Stroll down Laugavegur main street for shopping.
· Eat fresh Icelandic fish at a harbor restaurant.
It’s time to head back home…
· Transfer to Keflavik Airport.
· Return your rental car and fly home.
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
Price Per Adult
Prices Starting From
|November 2019 to March 2020||$1,620|
|April 2020 to April 2020||$1,740|