Explore Georgia and Armenia by car! On this trip, you will have a Cultural Experience filled Historical Monuments, Local Gastronomy, Breathtaking Scenery, Ancient cultures and much more. You will start the adventure in Tbilisi where you will pick up your rental car, and then the journey begins. Who knows where the road will take you?See more
● Select a trip that inspires you
● Get matched with an expert local agent
● Customize your travels and book with confidence
Welcome to Georgia
• Upon arrival, a transfer will bring you to your hotel.
• After Check-in, take some time to unpack and start do discover what Tbilisi has to offer.
Let the adventure begin!
• Start the day by picking up your rental car.
• Take the day to enjoy the vibrant city of Tbilisi, perhaps try some local gastronomy?
• Take a tour in the old part of town, and discover the many UNESCO monuments of the city.
• Take the cable car to the Narikala Fortress, and enjoy a picturesque panoramic view!
• End the day with a climb up to the famous amusement park Mtatsminda.
A day of ancient culture and history..
• Drive to Gori, and visit the ancient cave city Uplistsikhe, built into the surrounding mountain.
• Continue to Mtskheto, one of oldest cities in Georgia
• Before returning to Tbilisi, visit the beautiful Jvari Monastery, dating back to the 6th century.
• Drive to the boarder or Sadakhlo, and head to Haghpat.
• Visit the ancient Haghpat Monastery and see its interesting architecture.
• Continue to the grand Lake Sevan, the largest body of water in Armenia!
• Make sure to visit the Sevanavank Monestary- it has a gorgeous view!
• Finish the drive in Yerevan, the Capital of Armenia!
Time for Time Travel...
• Enjoy a relaxing breakfast before driving to the Etchmiatsin Cathedral.
• Enjoy the architecture and beauty of the ancient Cathedral- It is truly magnificent!
• See the Zvartnots Temple Ruins, a pearl from the 7th century, part of the UNESCO heritage.
In the footsteps of ancient cultures
• Heading to Khor Virap, a monastery and pilgrimage site, and enjoy the breathtaking mountain surrounding.
• Continue the drive to the Temple of Garni, and enjoy its Hellenistic heritage and architecture!
• Stop in picturesque Dilijan, known for its spa-culture, before driving back to Tbilisi.
• Drive to Odzun, and explore the medieval Church of St.Mary.
• You will also have the chance to meet a local family, and taste some Armenian Gastronomy!
• Stop at the Shavnabadi Monastery to see its beautiful surrounding and architecture.
• The monastery is actually famous for its rare variety of wine, made by the monks!
Time to say Goodbye!
• A transfer brings you to the Tbilisi Airport.
• We wish you a safe flight, and hope to see you soon again!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|2 Pax||4 Pax||Single Suppl|
|Price per Person||$850||$650||$220|