This itinerary has been crafted by our Local Agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
...Or " Hello "Friend!"
• Upon arrival, a transfer will bring you to your hotel in Tbilisi.
• After you have check-in at the hotel, maybe take a stroll around town?
From UNESCO heritage to an adventure tour!
• Start your day with a guided tour around the old town.• Many of the sights and monuments you will see are part of the UNESCO heritage.• Take a cable car to the beautiful Narikala Fortress, which offers a picturesque panorama of Tbilisi.• Here, you will have the opportunity to go for a zip line ride, and join in a paintball game! • End the day by a climb up to the Mtatsminda park, which offers the most breathtaking view!
• Transfer to the Jvari monastery, one of the most important pilgrimage spots of Georgia with a beautiful view.
• Continue to the Ananuri Fortress, located in the Zhinvali Reservoir famous for its turquoise water.
• Take the opportunity and join in a white-water rafting adventure!
• End the day in Stepantsminda, where you will learn how to cook national specialties with a local family!
... and go chasing waterfalls!
• Visit the Trinity Church, and why not get there by horseback riding?
• Continue by hiking to the Gveleti waterfalls.
• Enjoy the beautiful surrounding mountains of the Great Caucasus and incredible waterfalls.
• Transfer to Borjomi, a balneological town known for its world-known mineral waters!
Optional Activity: Horseback Riding
• Take the transfer to Bakuriani, a resort town popular for winter sports and summer retreats.
• After a walk in Bakuriani park, enjoy a thrilling ride on a four wheeler!
• End with an intense horseback ride in Borjomi park, with breathtaking scenery of the Georgian nature.
Time for time travel!
• Begin the day with driving to Akhaltsikhe, famous for its Rabati Castle.
• The Rabati Castle Complex houses a mosque, ruins of a madrasa, a synagogue, an Armenian church and a Catholic Church.
• Be sure to see the incredible medieval cave cityVardzia
• Vardzia is built directly into the surrounding mountain, and dates back to the 12th century!
Accommodation: 4 star hotel or likewise
... Did you know that Balneoloy is the study of the healing power in mineral water?
• Visit the Tbilisi Balneological resort and enjoy a massage.
• Why not take the opportunity to practice some yoga while you are there?
• A transfer brings you to the Tbilisi Airport.
• We hope you have enjoyed your stay, and hope you come back soon!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|02 pax||04 pax||Suppl Single|
|Price per person in High Season||$1,140||$870||$150|