Follow the very currents Darwin sailed on the HMS Beagle and discover for yourself the natural beauty and unmatched biodiversity of the Galapagos! Begin your adventure in Quito, the bustling capital of Ecuador and get a taste of the Latin way of life. Escape the mainland to swim with seals and walk among marine iguanas. From the highlands of San Cristóbal to waves crashing against endless volcanic rock formations you may have a hard time formulating words to describe your experience. Speak with our Local Agency in the Galapagos and together we will tailor-make a once in a lifetime adventure. This tour is perfect for couples, families, and small groups who are in love with nature in all its forms.See more
This itinerary has been crafted by our Local Agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Embark on the adventure of a lifetime...
• Arrival at Quito international airport
• Enjoy a free day to recover or if you can't contain your excitement begin exploring!
Follow in the footsteps of Darwin...
• Catch an early flight to the island of Baltra
• Observe the iguanas, giant tortoises and Scalesia forests
• Visit ‘the Twins’ and arrive at Manzanillo Ranch
Step back in time on the island of Santa Fe...
• Take a boat trip over to Santa Fe Island
• Visit the giant Opuntia cacti and land iguanas
• Go snorkeling and come face-to-face with the rich marine life
Discover the wonders of Seymour Island...
• Visit the nesting sites of the majestic love birds
• Drive to the beach of Bachas for a snorkeling session
• Hike to a lagoon populated by Pacific Flamigos
• After breakfast, journey to San Cristobal Island
• Keep an eye out for albatrosses, dolphins, and pilot whales
• Arrive in Puerto Baquerizo and visit the sea lion colonies
• Discover the magnificent Punta Pitt beach
• Hike in search for the legendary giant tortoises
Immerse yourself in the islands' history...
• Enjoy a free day to explore at your own leisure
• Visit the interpretation center to learn the islands’ history
• Hike to Cerro Tijeretas to observe the local wildlife
Your journey comes to an end...
• Enjoy the morning. Explore or relax
• Return to the airport for your flight to the mainland
• We hope to see you again!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|2 Pax||Single Supplement|
|Price per person||$1,710||$310|