Discover two of the most most exciting regions in France filled with castles, grand mansions beautiful villages and exceptional caves. Drive to one of France most famous wine districts and have typical 'apertifs' with local wine and cheese. Along your way you will have guided tours to learn more about french history and culture. Enjoy the true France, the real "terroir".See more
● Select a trip that inspires you
● Get matched with an expert local agent
● Customize your travels and book with confidence
• Arrival in Paris.
• Take your train to your Loire Valley.
• Rest of the day at leisure.
• Experience a full day of castles and gardens during this fantastic Loire Valley tour!
• First stop is Azay le Rideau.
• The second stop on this Loire Valley full day tour is a memorable lunch with a wine tasting. The lunch takes place in Chinon, where vineyards dominate the landscape.
• After lunch, this Loire Valley experience will then take you to Villandry.
•Finally, your Loire Valley tour will end with a stop in Rivau.
• These are all three grand castles with amazing gardens.
• After the tour, the guide brings you back to your hotel. Rest of the evening at leisure.
• Morning at leisure.
• Today, take to visit either Chateau d/Amboise or Clos Lucé, or both of them! • Discover of a family-run winery of Vouvray with a visit, tasting and explanations of the vines with the owner. Then, have a typical French aperitif with local cheese and charcuterie paired with a glass of wine.
• After this, your guide will drive you to a grand wine house situated just along the Loire River.
• Before saying goodbye, share another aperitif with a stunning view. Enjoy tasty local products like cheese, rillettes and fresh bread, paired with a glass of local red wine!
• In the evening, your driver will drive you back to your hotel.
• Train to Bordeaux!
• When arrived, check in at your hotel and have a drink in the city!
• Afternoon at leisure.
• Today we will enjoy a full-day tour! • First will we be climbing Pyla’s Sand Dune. Enjoy the lagoon colors and admire the beautiful, Landes’ forest with a glass of wine Taste local oysters at a local producer with wine (included),
• Then, we will have an aperitif at two chateaux: one family-run estate and one prestigious classified growth estate.
• After, drive through the "Chateau Route" of the Medoc. The guide will provide you with all the information about the Bordeaux & Medoc wine regions.
• Arriving in a charming and authentic family-run estate (Chateau Lamarque, Chateau Chasse-Spleen, Chateau Siran...).
• Visit a great classified growth estate (Chateau Gruaud-Larose, Chateau Lagrange...). Visit the vineyards, the vat room and the cellars of one of the most prestigious chateaux of Bordeaux.
•Finish the visit by a tasting of the estate's wines while enjoying an aperitif with French delicacies (cheese, fresh bread...).
• In the evening, back to Bordeaux!
• After breakfast, we will drive to Sarlat (200 kms / approx. 2,5 hours).
• Drop off your luggage at your accommodation and do the check-in.
• Rest of the day at leisure.
• Some 15,000 years B.C. unknown artists created breathtaking cave paintings of which the most extraordinary examples are found in the Dordogne area. • Begin the day in Les Eyzies de Tayac for a guided visit of the National Prehistory Museum.• Continue to Montignac where you will visit Lascaux IV cave, a perfect reproduction of the original cave. • Finally, end the tour with the visit of Rouffignac Cave that possesses original and authentic etchings and drawings.
• After the tour, the guide brings you back to the meeting point or to your hotel.
Included : Transportation in a comfortable minivan, Private English-speaking guide, Entrance fees
• After breakfast, experience the bustling Sarlat market day! one of the most fascinating small towns in France. Your tour will include stops where you will taste delicious specialties of the region including duck, cheese, walnuts, and wine.
• After lunch, drive to the beautiful village of Domme. Then drive to La Roque Gageac and enjoy a peaceful cruise on the Dordogne River on board an authentic Gabarre to admire mighty castles that line the river.
• Finally, reach Beynac to admire the village and the Castle. T
• Rest of the day at leisure!
• Transport from hotel to airport.
We hope you enjoyed your journey in France!
End of our services.
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Season||Price Per Adult|
Average trip price
|All year round||$3,800|