Spend a week discovering cultural gems around France! Begin your journey in Normandy and visit to the famous Mont Saint-Michel. From here, you will journey to Rouen, Honfleur, Saint Malo, Saint-Emilion, Bordeaux and Carcassonne! See the gorgeous architecture, the incredible nature and the delicious gastronomy, and how these are unique to each city and area you visit. Along your trip, you will be staying in gorgeous boutique hotels, from chic chateaus to charming nooks!See more
This itinerary has been crafted by our Local Agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
The journey starts now!
• Your driver-guide will pick you up in Paris to begin your trip in Normandy, where you will discover...
• ... Giverny, the city made famous thanks to Monet and his beautiful gardens.
• ... Rouen, a charming town still filled with medieval architecture
•.... and Honfleur, an important port city where the Seine meets the English Channel!
• In the evening, you will be dropped off at your hotel at Honfleur.
An incredible piece of history
• After checking out of your hotel, will head off to the iconicMont-Saint Michel with your guide!
• Enjoy a full-day visit of this monument and the incredible surroundings.
• At the end of your visit, you will move on to the city of Saint-Malo.
• Check-in to your hotel, and perhaps try one of the local seafood restaurants?
... via Poitiers!
• Today, you and your guide will traverse France from the north to the south, by car and train!
• After check-out, your guide will take you to Poitiers, where your part way, and hop on the speed train to Bordeaux!
• Upon arrival, you will be picked up and brought to Saint-Emilion for check-in.
• Spend the afternoon on a city tour of Saint-Emilion!
• Discover this charming and historic village as well as some of its local wines...
After all, you are on vacation!
• Enjoy a slow and delicious breakfast at your chic chateau!
• Today is a day of leisure, a day just for you!
• Stroll the charming city streets, discover the local shops and restaurants, and just relax!
Time for time travel...
• After check-out, you will be picked up at your hotel by your driver guide, and drive to Bordeaux!
• After a private tour of this beautiful southern metropolis, you'll be chauffeured to the train station.
• Catch the direct train to Carcassonne, and make your own way to your hotel.
• Why not trying one of the local restaurants for dinner?
• Enjoy a delicious breakfast, before starting your discovery of the day!
• This hilltop town is famous for its medieval citadel, La Cité, with numerous watchtowers and double-walled fortifications.
• You'll have the entire day to discover this incredible fortified town at your leisure!
• In the afternoon, check-in to your gorgeous, boutique hotel!
We hope to see you soon again!
• After a slow breakfast, check-out of the hotel, and continue the trip on your own.
• We hope you have enjoyed your stay with us, and wish you a safe on-wards journey!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
Price Per Adult
Prices Starting From
|January 2020 to December 2020||$3,220|