What is more synonymous to France, than excellent food and wine? Enjoy this delicious tour, that will take you from beautiful Bordeaux to pulsating Paris, and let you taste all the specialties in between. Stroll the cities on gourmet walking tours, taste some gorgeous wine in the Medoc region, visit Saint-Emilion for a taste of the Viticulture, and discover the best chocolates and pastries of Paris!See more
This itinerary has been crafted by our Local Agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Bonjour et bienvenue!
• Upon your arrival at the Paris airport, a private chauffeur will take you to take you to the Paris train station.
• From there, you'll board a direct train to beautiful Bordeaux!
• Upon arrival, a driver will take you from the Bordeaux train station to your hotel for check-in.
• Why not start exploring this gorgeous city on your own?
• Start with a delicious breakfast and a hot up of coffee...
• Today you'll see the sights of Bordeaux on a gourmet walking tour!
• Taste some of the best food the Aquitaine region has to offer...
• Why not try one of the local restaurants for dinner as well?
Red red wine...
• After breakfast, embark on a full-day tour of the Médoc Wine Region!
• Discover the delicious local wines and the beautiful countryside just outside of Bordeaux.
• Sample the gorgeous wines, and learn about the characters from you experienced guide!
• Discover some of the most famous wines of the south of France!
• After breakfast, hit the road towards the beautiful medieval city of Saint-Emilion.
• Accompanied by your private guide, get ready to enjoy the sights and tastes of French viticulture!
• Return to your chic hotel, and perhaps enjoy an evening stroll and the night life of the city?
A day, just for you!
• Sleep in and enjoy a delicious breakfast.
• Today, you'll get to enjoy Bordeaux at your leisure!
• See what you want to see and visit what you want to visit!
• The city is easy to get around thanks to its great public transportation system.
• Check out from your hotel and make your own way to the Bordeaux Train Station.
• After a quick few train rides, you'll find yourself in the city of Amboise!
• Make your own way to your hotel for check-in.
• In the afternoon, enjoy a private excursion to the castles of Chambord and Blois with a private driver-guide!
• In the evening, enjoy dinner at your Château Hotel, with your starter, main dish and dessert!
Dinner included, drinks excluded
The capital of France
• After hotel checkout, make your own way to the Amboise train station.
• After a quick train ride you'll find yourselves in the City of Lights, Paris!
• Make your own way to your hotel for check-in, and end your afternoon with a delicious wine and cheese tasting in a local wine cellar.
• Return to your hotel for the evening!
No further explanation needed...
• Enjoy a 3h walking tour of one of Paris' most beautiful neighborhoods, Saint-Germain-des-Prés!
• With your expert guide, discover some of the best chocolates and pastries Paris has to offer.
• The rest of the day is at leisure to enjoy Paris as you want.
• Perhaps take a stroll along the Seine?
Time to say "Au revoir" - goodbye!
• After breakfast, a private chauffeur will drive you to the airport or train station.
• Head to the airport in time for your flight!
• We hope you have enjoyed this stay- if you are hungry for more, you are always welcome back!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Price per person||$3,390|