The French Riviera is the destination to for a fix of sun + beach + sea. Let's not forget about the food & culture. The famous coastal towns of Cannes, Saint-Tropez, Nice and the micro-state of Monaco will make you want to quit your job and stay forever. In Cannes, with or without the red carpet, you will be the stars of La Croisette. In Saint-Tropez, admire the contrast of the luxury yachts docked in a quaint fishing village. One day isn't nearly enough to get to know Nice, so take several. Then, Board the ferry from its picturesque port for a scenic cruise to Monaco. The independent city-state offers a fascinating mixture of traditional and ultra-modern architecture. You'll also journey inland to the picture-perfect village of Saint Paul de Vence, one of the most beautiful villages in southern France!See more
● Select a trip that inspires you
● Get matched with an expert local agent
● Customize your travels and book with confidence
• Upon arrival at Nice airport, a chauffeur will escort you to your lodging in Cannes
• Check into your historic hotel overlooking the "Vieux Port"
• Spend the rest of the day at leisure
Included: transfer arrival, room & breakfast
• Check out Cannes’ main sights are its elegant La Croisettepromenade and casino
• Don't miss the picturesqueold town, Le Suquet
• Sample regional delicacies at the colorful Forville market
• If you fancy an excursion by boat, hop over to the Iles de Lérins. These islands hide heavenly bays and impressive pine forests
Included: room & breakfast
• Set off on a full day private tour of Saint-Tropez (8h)
• The drive and ferry crossing through the bay of Saint-Tropez is a pleasure in itself!
• In Saint-Tropez there’s something for everyone: an impressive fortress, a place of art, a charming old town, a port full of yachts and a paradise for shopping!
• On the way back, you can choose between the village of Grimaud, or a winery near Les Arcs (wine tasting at own expense)
Included: excursion, guide, transportation, bedroom & breakfast
• Your chauffeur will pick you up for a private transfer to Nice
• Check into your beautiful 4 star hotel and spend the remained of the day as you like
Included: transfer, room & breakfast
• Today, you'll enjoy a full day excursion to Monaco, a micro-state on the French Riviera (8h30)
• A private driver will pick up you for a transfer to the port of Nice
• Board the ferry at 9:30 am for a scenic cruise to Monaco (45 min)
• Explore the Casino of Monte Carlo, its gardens and the nearby Hotel de Paris
• Walk through the old city, by the Cathedral and the Prince’s Palace; don't miss the spectacular change of the guard at 11.55 am
• Then visit Port Hercule, with its luxury yachts, the Grand Prix circuit and the Temple of the Sea Oceanographic Museum
• Hop on the ferry at 5:00 pm for a return cruise to Nice (45 min)
Included: transportation, public transport ticket, bedroom & breakfast
• Today, venture further afield on a full day guided excursion around the Loup valley (8h)
• Begin with Haut-de-Cagnes, built around the Grimaldi castle: a staircase village which attracted many famous painters
• Saint-Paul-de-Vence, a small, stunningly beautiful village, is a must-see for art lovers with its many galleries. Picasso, Braque, and Miro are among the well-known artists who stayed here!
• Explore Tourrettes-sur-Loup, with its quiet little streets populated with craftsmen
• A side road will then take you to “les Courmettes”, where you can visit a goat farmfor ataste of organic cheese
• Last stop, the medieval village of Gourdon. Perched 760 meters above the sea level, it provides a panorama over 40 kilometers of the Mediterranean Coast!
Included: excursion, guide, transportation, room & breakfast
• Spend the day exploring the pedestrianized Place Rossetti, the heart of the city
• The first thing you come across in the old town is Cours Saleya, the main street with a daily flower & vegetable market (except Mondays)
• Climb to the Colline du Château for great views of the city. The castle was destroyed in 1706. Instead, there is a park!
• Enjoy the beach and walk down the famous 5 km seafront boulevard - Promenade des Anglais
• Stroll around the Port of Nice in the evening, a popular spot to dine out
Included: room & breakfast
• A chauffeur will meet you for a private transfer to the airport
• Board your onward flight and have a safe journey!
Included: departure transfer
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.