This is no standard tour of the City of Light. There is no room here for ordinary activities and tourist traps! On your Parisian adventure, you will enjoy a walking food & wine tasting around the Le Marais district, a night drive in an open-top Citroën 2CV to see the city's famous monuments by night, a cabaret show at the renowned Moulin Rouge, and a jazz concert at the “Duc des Lombards”. Don't worry though - you won’t miss out on the most iconic highlights like the Eiffel tower. Notre Dame is a maybe. Unlike most visitors though, you'll be able to say that you've tasted the best ice cream in Paris at Chez Berthillon on the exclusive Île Saint-Louis!See more
● Select a trip that inspires you
● Get matched with an expert local agent
● Customize your travels and book with confidence
Arrival in Paris...
• A chauffeur will meet you for a private transfer to your hotel
• Check into your charming guesthouse in the heart of Paris
• Spend the rest of the day at leisure
Included: arrival transfer, room & breakfast
• You will be picked up at your hotel for a full day guided tour of Paris! Travel in style and comfort aboard your luxury minibus (5h)
• Snap a photo in front of Hôtel des Invalides, before continuing to Champs Elysees, the Arc de Triumph and Place de la Concorde
• Wander the glamorous square of Place Vendôme
• Enjoy a 3-course lunch at the "58 Tour Eiffel" restaurant, located on the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower with skip the line access, to ensure a stress-free visit!
• Finish your tour with a cruise on the Seine (1h) (Hotel drop-off is not included)
• For French history buffs, a visit to the Hôtel National des Invalides is a must (optional)
• Experience an unforgettable dinner and show at the world-renowned Parisian cabaret, the Moulin Rouge!
Please note: Dress elegantly. No shorts, jeans or tennis shoes. Mandatorily paid cloakroom at the Moulin Rouge cabaret. Children under 6 years old are not admitted. The show starts at 9.00 pm and ends at 11.00 pm. Transportation to and from is not included
Included: audioguide, cruise, lunch, entrance fees, excursion, transportation, dinner, room & breakfast
• Start your walking tour at the Pont Neuf, the oldest bridge in Paris (3h)
• Head to the first Royal Palace in Paris: the Conciergerie, where Marie-Antoinette spent the last two and a half months of her life
• Marvel at the magnificent 13th-century stained-glass windows at “Sainte Chapelle”
• Cross Pont Rouge to discover Île Saint-Louis with its picturesque shops & art galleries
• Finish on Rue St Louis en l’Ile with a tasting of ”the best ice cream in Paris”: Berthillon!
Included: walking tour, room & breakfast
The Latin Quarter (visit on your own)
• Head to the Latin Quarter, one of the liveliest districts of Paris
• Check out Hôtel de Cluny which houses “The Lady with a Unicorn” and the Gallo-Roman baths, dating back to 1st-3rd centuries!
• Among its famous cafés is Les Deux Magots, founded in 1812 and where Picasso, Prévert, Hemingway, and Simone de Beauvoir liked to gather
• Meet your guide in the beautiful Marais district, one of the trendiest areas of Paris, for a 3 hour walking food tour
• Whether you have a sweet tooth or prefer savory foods, this experience will satisfy even the most demanding taste buds!
• Learn about chocolate, macarons (<3), and eclairs. Find out why French bread is so good
• Discover the Jewish quarter and the many Yiddish treats. Finish off in a typical little bistro to share a plate of cheese and charcuterie with a nice glass of wine!
Included: transportation, tasting, guide, entrance fees, room & breakfast
• Visit Centre Pompidou - with over 30 major art exhibitions a year, a new contemporary creation festival, several cinematic cycles, concerts, performances and dance, the Centre Pompidou has something for everyone
• Private tour of Paris by night - See all the highlight of central Paris on a traditional Citröen 2CV, followed by a concert at the Jazz Club “Duc des Lombards”. You will be welcomed in a cozy atmosphere with a glass of champagne (optional)
The tour includes: 8:30 pm hotel pick-up. 1-hour private tour of Paris by night. 9:30 pm drop off at the "Duc des Lombards" jazz club. Entrance tickets, 1 glass of champagne
• A chauffeur will meet you for a private transfer to the airport
• Board your onward flight and have a safe and pleasant journey!
Included: departure transfer
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.