● Select a trip that inspires you
● Get matched with an expert local agent
● Customize your travels and book with confidence
• Check-in to your hotel upon arrival in London!
• After settling into your hotel, hop on London’s famous subway network (referred to locally as The Tube) and meet your local guide in front of Westminster Abbey.
• Tour the Palace of Westminster, Buckingham Palace, and St. James’ Park.
• Say hello to Big Ben on your walk across Westminster Bridge and hop on to the London Eye offering sweeping views of the city and environs!
• Take the Tube east to the City of London and meet your guide for atour of the Tower of London.
• Walk across the medieval Tower Bridge connecting London’s south and north banks of the River Thames.
• Stop for lunch at a nearby pub before heading west to St. Paul’s and the Museum of London to continue learning about the history of our famous city!
• Hop on the National Rail network from London and head to England’s Garden District.
• Meet your local guide at the train station who will walk you to Canterbury Cathedral.
• Transfer to Leeds Castle for tour of this historic sight.
• After breakfast, your private transfer will meet you at your hotel and transfer you to Dover for a tour of theDover Coast, including the White Cliffs of Dover.
• Enjoy typical English cream tea at a tea house along the water.
• Visit some famous WWII sights along the Kentish Coast. Transfer back to Canterbury.
• Transfer to Windsor in the morning.
• Visit Windsor Castle and spend the day exploring this historic town on the Thames.
• Meet your guide to begin your two-day tour.
• Stop first at Stonehenge, the best-known prehistoric monument in Europe.
• Visit the best-preserved medieval village in England, Lacock, for a walking tour.
• Head to Bath, famous for its Georgian architecture and Roman Baths.
• Head for the Cotswolds and the first stop is the picturesque village of Bourton-on-the-Water, one of the prettiest villages in England.
• It has been nicknamed “the Venice of the Cotswolds” due to the striking footbridges that cross the River Windrush.
• Continue through the Cotswold landscapes making for Oxford, stopping in Woodstock, a picturesque market town with many independent shops and home to Blenheim Palace; the birthplace of Winston Churchill.
• The last stop of the tour is Oxford, renowned for 900 years of academic excellence through its world-famous university. A complimentary guided walking tour is included.
• Enjoy a tour of Highclere Castle and Gardens.
• Take a private tour of Yew Tree Farm manor house (Cogges manor house) before it opens to the public.
• Visit Downton Village (Bampton).
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Season||Price Per Adult|
Average trip price
|All year round||$2,600|