Welcome to England! Settle into your adventure as we start off in London - Englands bustling capital city. Your days are spent with private excursions into London historical and alternative scenes, with time to hit the pub in the evening. Feel like royalty with visits to treasured heritage sites. Then hop aboard for a train journey into the Garden District, leaving behind the city lights. Delicious food, fresh air and small towns close out your week here in England!See more
● Select a trip that inspires you
● Get matched with an expert local agent
● Customize your travels and book with confidence
Check-in to your hotel upon arrival into London and head to a nearby restaurant for a full English breakfast.
Embark on a self-guided walking tour of the West End’s top neighborhoods, including Covent Garden and Westminster.
Cross the famous Westminster Bridge past Big Ben and hop on the London Eye for an awe-inspiring view across London. Meander along the Southbank to the Tate Modern, a power station-turned contemporary art museum.
Take the famous London subway system (known local as The Underground or Tube) to Westminster for your private walking tour of Westminster Abbey, Trafalgar Square, Buckingham Palace and St. James.
Enjoy luxurious afternoon tea at Fortnum & Mason (or similar). The afternoon is yours to shop and explore the nearby National Gallery, Piccadilly Circus, and Carnaby Street.
Take the tube east for a morning tour of Tower Bridge and the Tower of London to see the history of original London and to gape at the Royal Jewels!
After a quaint riverside lunch, spend the afternoon exploring Hyde Park by bicycle or opt to continue your culture tour with a visit to either the Museum of London or the British Museum.
Enjoy a romantic dinner at one of London’s top restaurants followed by a show in the Theatre District.
Head to London Paddington Station for an unforgettable train journey through the British countryside.
Trip includes three-course brunch, visit to an historic estate in Kent, England’s Garden District, and a sumptuous five-course dinner of seasonal British cuisine.
Today is an extra day for you in London to explore on your own! Some options might include:
- Explore the eclectic East End with a tour of London’s Shoreditch neighbourhood. Highlights include street art tour, Spitalfields Market, and Brick Lane.
- Didn’t quite get your museum fix yet? Head to St. Paul’s and the British Museum with its global collection of art works.
- Enjoying London’s craft beer and gin scene? Why not opt in for a gin masterclass – become an expert in gin cocktails! If beer is more your style, walk the Bermondsey Beer Mile with the locals past craft beer/cideries and delicious street food.
Take the Great Western Railroad to the historic, countryside retreat of Bath for an intimate and romantic getaway.
Spend the afternoon relaxing in the Roman Baths. Enjoy a couple’s massage and a soothing Hammam. Overnight in Bath.
Opt for either:
- Leisurely cycle through the English countryside past historic country lanes, gardens, and estates. Afternoon tea in spa estate.
- Walking tour + self-guided exploration of Bath’s spectacular Georgian architecture and lovely pub and food scene.
Hop on the train to Heathrow for your return flight home.
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Season||Price Per Adult|
Average trip price
|From October to April||$2,900|
|From May to September||$3,600|