Embark on a once in a life time experience, to the most unique archipelago in the word, the Galapagos Islands! Experience the incredible flora and fauna, the gorgeous islands and the quaint city of Puerto Baquerizo Moreno. On this trip, you will see thehome of the Giant Tortoises, snorkel with sea lions, see the blue-footed booby bird and hike in the beautiful nature. With you on the tours, you will have experienced and knowledgeable guides, who will share everything they know about this marvelous area...See more
● Select a trip that inspires you
● Get matched with an expert local agent
● Customize your travels and book with confidence
Welcome to the worlds most unique archipelago!
• Upon arrival at San Cristobal airport you will be met by your tour leader.
• Visit the interpretation center to get an introduction to this unique archipelago!
• Continue with a hike to Cerro de las Tijeretas and other viewpoints to observe various animals!
• Have a free evening to explore the gorgeous city of Puerto Baquerizo Moreno!
Let the exploring continue, by sea!
• Hop on the boat to all the natural highlights of this Island, León Dormido & Puerto Grande!
• See the sea bird population on the volcanic León Dormido...
• Continue to the white beach at the bay Puerto Grande for swimming and snorkeling!
• During your snorkel session, you will see more than fishes and shells...
• Depending on day, visit the beach of Maglecito or Punta Carola instead of Puerto Grande.
Time to discover the incredible fauna...
• See the highlands of San Cristobal, and the home of the Giant Tortoises, "Galapaguera de Cerro Colorado”.
• Take a swim in the afternoon at the beach of Puerto Chino, accompanied by several sea lions!
• Continue the "Loberia", the perfect place to watch the sea lions more closely.
• Here, you can either enjoy another snorkeling sessions, or just relax on this magical beach...
Ever seen a blue-footed booby?
• Head to the gorgeous Island of Española in the morning, and stop at Punta Suarez.
• Hike to the famous blowhole, and see unique the blue-footed boobies bird on the way!
• After lunch, visit the Gardner Bay, a marvelous white sand beach, home to several sea lions!
• Enjoy and explore the incredible marine life while snorkeling...
Where are you off to know?
• Enjoy the beach one last time before hitting the road.
• Transfer to the airport, and fly to Quito or Guayaquil.
• We hope you have enjoyed you stay in this unique paradise, and wish you a safe trip!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.