This could be you: basking in the island sun, ocean nearby, seafood on the menu and life is awesome. The trip below is a fully customizable itinerary that our very enthusiastic local agency has created for those looking to pair romance with adventure travel! Unique destinations, exclusive accommodation, and those penguins make for something truly special!See more
● Select a trip that inspires you
● Get matched with an expert local agent
● Customize your travels and book with confidence
Let the honeymoon adventure begin
• After landing in the world's highest located capital city, Quito, you will be picked up by a private driver guide who will take you to your centrally located hotel, in the middle of the UNESCO marked old town.
• Here you have the rest of the evening free to begin your discovery of this animated city.
• Take a refreshing walk through the historic part of Quito in the morning.
• For the afternoon, you decide between two trips: Either you take the cable car to Quito’s local Mountain “Pichincha” with a height of 4.100m.
• Or, you can step on both hemispheres at the same time at the Equator Monument “Mitad del Mundo”!
• In the morning, after breakfast, you will be transferred to Mashpi Lodge.
• With the help of the expedition staff, you can choose from any of the activities, always accompanied by a University graduate naturalist guide and an experienced local guide – all at your own pace.
• Upon arrival, you will plan your activities with the team and receive a talk about Mashpi and all its wonders.
Time to take advantage of all you can do!
• The next day might begin at first light on the panoramic terrace, watching – and hearing – a menagerie of birds stirring around the Lodge.
• After breakfast, you could hike towards a waterfall, for dip in the refreshing water, head to the Hummingbird Garden, or discover the winged wonders of the Life Centre’s butterflies.
One more day of forest bathing!
• Before we head back to Quito, lets take another walk through the forests, scan for birds and wildlife and soak in the nature
• You will be given a complimentary box lunch to enjoy during the drive back to Quito.
From green trees and waterfalls to islands teaming with wildlife
• Catch your flight to the islands!
• Arrival into Baltra, your tour guide will welcome you to the Galapagos Islands.
• Travel to Santa Cruz. Pass the highlands and visit a ranch to see the famous Galapagos gianttortoises in its natural environment.
• Learn a lot of interesting things about the national park’s breeding program for tortoises at the Charles Darwin Station.
Today you are visiting a nearby Galapagos Island.
• According to availability, the destination of your yacht will be one of the following islands: Plazas, Seymour, Bartolomé or Santa Fé.
• Explore both the island on a walk and its underwater world snorkeling. Enjoy your lunch on the boat before returning to Santa Cruz.
• Today you have the full day to explore on your own or simply relax at your very unique hotel.
• You may just spend the day by the pool or take a walk to "Las Grietas" that are located very nearby your hotel.
Yes you heard that correctly, all aboard!
• Today you are visiting another nearby Galapagos Island. Your captain will notify you during embarkation.
• The program is similar to the previous hopping excursion; land, water and lunch! And do not forget sunscreen!
• On your last day in Galapagos you are making your way through the highlands of Santa Cruz with your driver, towards the airport of Baltra.
• Here you will catch your flight back to the Ecuadorian mainland.
We wish you a safe flight back!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.