Welcome to the magical island of Cuba, a land full of charm and Caribbean excitement. Ride an Old Timer into Havana and walk the Revolution Square, with a memorial to Che Guevara. Snorkel through the coral and relax on the shores of Trinidad. We're here to tailor your trip, our guides are as available as you like.See more
● Select a trip that inspires you
● Get matched with an expert local agent
● Customize your travels and book with confidence
Prepare for your tailored adventure...
• Collect your bags and meet your guide
• Ride to the hotel in a classic American car
• Get a first impression of the city's sites and smells
Let us guide you through the forest and city...
• Private walking and guided Havana city tour
• Stroll the Old Plazas and visit the Malecon
• Visit Revolution Square and Vedado
Drive Havana's streets and explore the districts...
• Rent a car and explore on your own
• Call us to further tailor your trip; we're flexible
• Take to the city and its outskirts
Explore an ecological paradise...
• Rent a car and head west to Las Terrazas
• Coffee in "La Casa de Maria," visit Moka Hotel
• Rest at San Juan River before leaving for Viñales
Learn the trade of generations of Cuban farmers...
• Have the farmers show off the tobacco plantation
• Dig into home made food in La Casa de Maria
• Enjoy a calm walk and learn to roll a cigar
Traverse the largest of Caribbean wetlands...
• Let a guide take you through the Zapata Swamp
• Watch the crocodiles from a bridge
• Appreciate the native wrens and sparrows
Relax along Cuba's sandy shores...
• Find blue coral and beaches at the Bay of Pigs
• Go for a dive near the park, “Cueva de los Peces”
• Enjoy a fresh lobster by the ocean in Cienfuegos
Discover a town frozen in the nineteenth century...
• Explore the delights of this famous colonial city
• Stroll through stony streets and see the locals
• Head down for a dip in Ancon Beach
Explore Cuba's past through a famed museum...
• Leave Trinidad for Torre de Manaca Iznaga
• Visit the resting place of "Che” Guevara
• Return to Havana
Say adios to Cuba...
• Make any last minute souvenir stops
• Take an "Old Timer" back to the airport
• Have a wonderful flight on your next adventure!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Price per person, based on double occupancy|