This itinerary has been crafted by our Local Agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Welcome to Croatia!
• Upon arrival at Zagreb airport, pick up your rental car and head to your hotel.
• On a guided tour with an expert local guide, explore the town and its highlights! l
• Enjoy the city and its galleries, or its exhibitions such as the Museum of Broken Relationships.
National parks here we come!• From Zagreb, there is a picturesque scenic road along the Adriatic Coast to reach the interior side of Croatia (2 hours driving).
• Beautiful lakes listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site cascade into spectacular waterfalls.
• Enjoy the exceptional beauty of this park and the pure mountain air with a walking tour with your guide around the park.
• On the way to Zadar, stop for a canoe safari adventure on the Zrmanja river.
• It's a characteristic karstic stream with its numerous waterfalls, cascades, and rapids. A perfect river for this type of sport!
• We will review safety instructions prior to departure. And all levels are welcome to join!
• Head out from Zadar to explore one of Croatia’s hiker’s paradise – Paklenica National Park.
• After spending the day exploring the national park with your guide, return to Zadar and relax for the rest of the day.
• Head to Split town and its UNESCO Diocletian's Palace - one of the best-preserved Roman royal residences on the planet.
• It’s time to put your arms to the test on a 3-hour sea kayak expedition in Split!
• Enjoy the paddling along the coast with great views from sea level to Diocletian’s palace and Marjan Hill.
We are going for a ride today! Sun, air and water!
• Head across the azure sea to enjoy a lightning show of natural masterpiece – Blue Cave.
• Next stop – hidden Stiniva cove on Vis Island. Here, enjoy swimming in the turquoise water of one of the most beautiful Croatian beaches.
• Continue to Hvar where you will have enough free time to walk around. Return to Split in the evening.
• Today, head south to reach one of Croatian’s most beautiful cities – Dubrovnik!
• Explore the city with the local guide and visit its main street Stradun, the city gates, and old harbor, steep & narrow cobblestone streets, churches, squares & town palaces.
• Perhaps grab a coffee and a pastry before you take your rental car to the Dubrovnik airport for your return home.
See you soon in Croatia!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.