This itinerary has been crafted by our Local Agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Welcome to one of Croatia's most beautiful cities, Dubrovnik!
• Upon arrival, your private driver will be waiting for you for the transfer to your hotel. • We suggest a visit to the city upon arrival - stretch the legs, grab a coffee or whatever you would like, your vacation starts now!
• Today, meet your expert local guide and spend the day exploring Dubrovnik’s amazing Old Town –a UNESCO World Heritage site.
• Walk the main pedestrian thoroughfare, Stradun or Placa, with its melange of cafés and shops.
• In the afternoon, you can choose to enjoy a foodie experience: cooking with a local family.
• Take a fast ferry will take you to the Island of Korčula, best known as the birthplace of Marco Polo.
• Immerse yourself in Korčula's narrow walkways and discover adorned palaces and elegant houses.
• In the late afternoon meet a local family who will be your host for the day, teach you how to prepare a local dish.
• Head across the sea by a fast ferry for the next stop on your Croatia adventure to the sunniest of all the places in Croatia!
• Uncover the rich heritage of town Hvar on a private guided tour.
• In the evening we suggest a visit to Spanish fortress from where you’ll have an amazing view of the Pakleni archipelago.
Wind in your hair and sun on your face!
• Board the speedboat for a full day adventure to the nearby islands of Vis, Biševo and Pakleni archipelago.
• Visit the Green Cave on Biševo island where you have a chance to swim inside and enjoy the emerald light show!
• Stop at Pakleni archipelago where you can have a seaside lunch at some of the best restaurants in the Adriatic!
• Today, take the fast ferry will take you to Split.
• Meet with your expert local guide with a real passion for Split.
• Enjoy the history, charm, and activity of one of the Adriatic’s most amazing seaports and Croatia’s second-largest city.
Walking shoes on and ready to explore
• This morning, a personal driver will take you to the Krka National Park.
• The top attractions of the Park are the magnificent waterfalls, including the famous Skradinski Bukfalls which are one of Croatia’s most famous sights.
• Take a walk along the travertine barriers, islands and lakes along the wooden paths and bridges, explore the traditional folk architecture or go for a swim in the crystal-green waters.
• Transfer to the airport for your outbound flight home! Safe travels!
See you next time!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.