Run, bike and swim your way across the Pearl of the Adriatic! We have put together a work out of an adventure that lets you combine your favorite activities at home with ancient castles, incredible coastlines and delicious food. If you seek to stay active while traveling - then this trip is for you. See you soon, don't forget a good pair of shoes!See more
● Select a trip that inspires you
● Get matched with an expert local agent
● Customize your travels and book with confidence
The active adventure begins. Stretch accordingly!
• Private transfer from the airport to your centrally located hotel.
• Take time to discover the city in your own pace! According to your arrival we can plan for activities or simply offer recommendations.
• Meet your guide and driver and head for a 45-min drive to Trogir where you will have a guide tour in the unique and beautiful town.
• Afterwards, drive back to split and explore the city with another guide. Walk inside Diocletian’s Palace, once the summer residence of the Roman emperor. And you’ll see bars, restaurants and shops thriving amidst the atmospheric old walls.
• After the tour, have some leisure time to further explore Split on your own. For example, hike on your own to the unique point of view Marjan Hill and soak up the breathtaking view.
• Today's trip begins with our transport to the natural beauties of River Krka.
• After a two-hour drive, the trip stops in Sibenik, an typical Croatian town on the Adriatic coast.
• The tour continues to National Park Krka and its magnificent waterfall called Skradinski Buk, the central point of our tour. During one hour walk through an educational trail, our licensed guide will present you the history and other important facts about National Park Krka.
• After that follows a free time for swimming, lunch and exploration of the park.
Get the adrenaline pumping today...
• Meet your driver and head for a full day of intense activities at the unspoiled canyon river of Cetina.
• Upon arrival to the city of Omis you will start your unforgettable rafting experience.
• We suggest a traditional meal over looking the Cetina River.
• Hike and explore the surrounding area before your transfer returns to Split this evening!
To the islands, take me to the islands...
• Morning meet up with our representative and head to the pier to embark on a catamaran to Hvar. Drop bags at hotel and explore!
• Today, we will cater to your interests! We have maps with running trails, recommendations for bike rentals and of course good friends at the snorkel and dive centers. Maybe all of the above!
It's just like riding a bike...
• Today you will discover every hidden corner of Hvar on two wheels - and get away from the crowds.
• From the central part of town, your guide will cycle you along ancient trails such as Hora - a Greek UNESCO heritage site
• Through the stunning atmosphere of the dense pine forest, we move on towards Jelsa where we will stop for a cup of coffee in the main square.
• After the tour head on your own towards the beach for a snorkeling experience• Spend the evening at leisure or go for an active night of dancing!
Paddle through caves as the sun sets!
• Meet one of our representatives and head to the pier and return by catamaran to Dubrovnik.
• After check-in spend the afternoon at leisure and enjoy an amazing sunset kayak experience.
• Accompanied by an English speaking intructor, you will set off to explore caves around the mysterious Lokrum island.
• Today you will explore the beauty of this city, protected by a 4000 foot long defensive wall.
• Meet your guide and head for a private and exclusive tour of Dubrovnik old town.
• Head towards the main pier to embark on the boat to the island of Lokrum for a botanical adventure.
• Meet your driver and head to Konavle. Upon arrival, meet your guide and start a group biking excursion.
• The cycle route leads through small villages close to the foot of the Snjeznica Mountains, surrounding you with rich flora!
• Continue towards village Lovorno, a family estate who have preserved its traditional way of life. The family runs different agricultural activities where guests familiarize themselves with farm life.
• Meet your driver at the hotel lobby for a private transfer to Dubrovnik airport to catch your flight onward!
We hope you have enjoyed your trip with us!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.