Pack the walkingshoes, sunscreen and bathing suits - we are off to Croatia! On this 10-day family adventure, we will navigate through ancient streets and dive into the calm blue waters of the Adriatic Sea. Arrive in Zagreb and let the journey begin. The trip boasts sightseeing and activities suitable for all ages, museum visits to wow the kids, hiking to castles and boat trips to beautiful islands.
Kids will enjoy:
- Swimming and snorkeling in crystal clear waters
- Rummaging about medieval castles
- The boat ride to Hvar
Parents will appreciate:
- 24/7 local agency support
- Down time to relax and enjoy the family
- All of the activities that have been selected for both the kids and the parentsSee more
● Select a trip that inspires you
● Get matched with an expert local agent
● Customize your travels and book with confidence
Arrival in Zagreb...
• Private transfer from the airport to your hotel
• Being discovering the city at your own pace
• Perhaps, have a stroll through the famous Zrinjevac park, sample local fare at La Struk or explore the Museum of illusions!
• Meet your guide and head on the unforgettable secret Zagreb tour
• After, head to the Krapina Neanderthal Museum, and see the beginnings of our species
• Continue to the Trakoscan Castle
Time to stretch the legs...
• Drive to Plitvice Lakes National Park, a true wonder of nature
• Proceed to Smiljan, birthplace of Nikola Tesla
• Catch a sunset in Zadar
• Arrive in Petrcane, check-in and spend the rest of the evening at leisure
• Explore the city where Croatian culture began, Zadar
• Hit the road towards Sibenik. Once there, go for a walk about at your own pace
• Wander around St. Mihovil fortress, often called the "Castle of Angels”
• Afterwards, embark on a boat ride & tour of St. Nikola Fortress, a UNESCO World Heritage site
• Spend the day at leisure or get the best of Split with a private guided tour “Taste of Split”
• Rent a bike or take a long walk through the park
• Go for a refreshing swim at Kašjuni beach
• Hike on your own to the Marjan hill viewpoint
• Embark on a two hour ferry ride to the island of Hvar
• Once there, meet your driver & guide and discover Hvar and surrounding areas
• After the tour have a lunch at a traditional konoba in a medieval village
• Spend the rest of the day at leisure
• Enjoy full day group tour of the Blue Cave and its surrounding islands
• First stop, stunning Stiniva Bay, the view here is simply sublime
• Continue sailing to the Blue cave on Bisevo island
• Last stop, the Green Cave, famous for the small cracks in the ceiling, allowing beams of light to shine through
• Meet your driver at the hotel for a private transfer to Dubrovnik airport
• Catch your onward flight
We wish you a safe and pleasant journey!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.