It is a vacation from Zagreb to Slovenia to Istra peninsula to Dubrovnik. Explore the sights and beauty of Croatian coastline. Time to enjoy Croatian heritage, culture, history, cuisine, nature and everyday life. Visit numerous, towns and sights including the capital of Zagreb, 7 UNESCO sites and island of Korcula. A vacation tailor made just for you with accommodation in 4* and 5* hotels with breakfast included. Discover two countries, Croatia and Slovenia. From North to South with pace that allows you to explore and enjoy the sights and towns. It is true discovery of Croatian diversity and Slovenian mountains with local people by your side to help you explore.See more
This itinerary has been crafted by our Local Agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
• Upon arrival to Zagreb, pick up from the airport and transfer to your hotel in Zagreb.
• Centrally located it will be a short walk to enjoy old town of Zagreb and explore on your own the capital of Croatia.
• Explore the city and later enjoy dinner in one of many restaurants in Zagreb.
• Today your guide will be with waiting foir you for the morning stroll through the capital city, to share tradition of Croatian people.
• Listen to the stories of the capital, learn about Croatian people and enjoy your time in Zagreb, visit museums, have coffee in the center like locals do and get to know Zagreb from your guide.
• This morning drive to Slovenia to the capital of Ljubljana.
• Explore the capital and later in the day check in to your hotel close to the city center. Ljubljana is small but vibrant and colorful capital with wide pedestrian area within city center for easy exploring.
Time to see the lakes, rivers and Julian Alps. Beautiful Slovenian countryside with glacial likes and island to visit. Drive to Bled and spend a day surrounded by high mountains and green Slovenian countryside. Take the Gondola to the top of the Julian Alps mountain and enjoy the view. Return to Ljubljana for overnight.
• This morning drive to see the famous Postojna cave.
• Visit to the cave is about 90 minutes and it will leave you breathless.
• Later continue to border crossing and enter Croatia driving to the north part of the Adriatic to the town of Opatija, an old fashioned staylish town from Austro-Hungariantime from late 19th century, with beautiful promenade, villas and hotels that keep the tradion of old empire.
• Today it is time to discover Istra peninsula.
• Drive to Pula to see and learn about ancient Roman heritage in Istra, visit Roman amphitheatre and many other sights from Roman times with a local guide.
• Visit NP Brijuni and later drive to explore Istra some more, visit beautiful Rovinj, one of the most know towns in Istra.
• From Opatija to NP Plitvice.
• Enjoy the nature of 16 lakes, waterfalls and rivers. UNESCO protected NP is a true gem of the country.
• After the visit dinner will be waiting for you in your accommodation close to the park entrance.
• After park visit continue to town to Zadar town on the Croatian coast. Ancient Roman town and one of the oldest in Croatia also UNESCO site.
• Drive along the coastline and visit ancient towns on your way to Split, towns that reveal Dalmatian history and ancient heritage of Croatian people, stop in Šibenik/UNESCO. Then, drive to Split.
• Enjoy 2 nights in Split for nice relaxed time of exploring UNESCO site and this wonderful town.
• Visit UNESCO site of Roman emperor Palace. M
• Meet with your guide and explore Split and enjoy the most famous waterfront in the country. Your hotel centraly located offers relaxed time for your own exploring and picking the best choice of many restaurants offering seafood and many other specialities of Dalmatian gastronomy.
• This morning ferry ride from Split to Korčula island.
• Once in Korčula drive and explore the island before reaching Korčula town for overnight.
• Ferry to mainland and visit to Peljesac peninsula, one of the most famous wine regions in the country with wineyards and vine cellers, oysters and olive oil.
• Drive through small towns and explore Peljesac peninsula. Stop for lunch in Ston and continue to Dubrovnik later in the day.
• Relax and enjoy being in Dubrovnik.
• This is a day to explore the Old town, meet with your local guide and explore the town.
• Later walk the wall of Dubrovnik and shop at the market place.
• Free day to explore on your own and enjoy being in Dubrovnik.
• Transfer to the airport according to the flight schedule from Dubrovnik hotel.
We hope you've enjoyed your journey!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
Price Per Adult
Prices Starting From
|January 2020 to December 2020||$2,850|