● Select a trip that inspires you
● Get matched with an expert local agent
● Customize your travels and book with confidence
• Transfers from airport to your hotel, centrally located. Relax time and free day after arrival.
• This morning explore Skopje.
• See 15-th century Stone Bridge, Vardar river, Old Baazar from Ottoman times, main Macedonia Square and so much more.
•Visit Vodno Mountain and enjoy nature high above the city. Day to enjoy Skopje and later in the evening dinner in local restaurant.
• This morning drive through Macedonia,
Make a stop and visit the town of Bitola, one of the oldest cities on the territory of the Republic of Macedonia.
• Continue to Ohrid town, visit famous church of St. John at Kaneo, walk the streets of this old and very known destination in Macedona.
• Later check in to your hotel and enjoy dinner with local dishes of Macedonia.
• From Macedonia drive to Albania, stop to visit Elbasan, town that went from Ilirian to Ottoman period.
• Continue to Tirana. Once in Tirana explore the capital of Albania.
• Take a walk through the center of the town.
• Later enjoy dinner in local restaurant trying Albanian cuisine.
• This morning head to the coast of Albania, to town of Durres, known for its huge Roman amphitheater.
• Nearby is a 9th-century church with mosaic-covered walls. The Archaeological Museum displays pieces from the Greek, Hellenistic and Roman periods.
• Continue to explore Albania some more, to Kruje district and old fortress and town of Kruje, where Albanina hero Skanderberg once lived.
• From Albania drive to Montenegro, stop in Podgorica capital town before continuing to Ostrog monastery high in the mountains.
• Continue to known Budva town on the coast of Montenegro.
• Continue to explore Montenegro.
• See towns of Cetinje, old royal town of Montenegro and then, drive to Lovcen National Park for a very interesting and spectacular hike. •
• Visit also the town of Kotor and its famous Kotor bay and see some old Venetian town along the coast.
• Continue to Croatia and Dubrovnik.
• Today, spend the day enjoying Dubrovnik.
• Visit famous old town, learn about this amazing place that was once powerful city state. Explore the streets, local market and museums.
• Today, visit Peljesac peninsula, known for its wine region and beautiful scenery, vineyards, olive trees and oyster bay.
• Stop to see Ston walls, structure that was built to protect Dubrovnik from North. See how ancient Romans harvested salt in which way we still do.
• Continue to island of Korcula, with a small boat transfer explore hometown of Marco Polo. Return to Dubrovnik.
• Time to visit Bosnia and Herzegovina.
• From Dubrovnik drive to Mostar town. Here, spend some time at Ottoman bazaar and enjoy local gastronomy in Mostar for lunch.
• Visit small towns close to Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina so close to Croatia and so different. Return to Dubrovnik.
Departure from Dubrovnik airport.
We hope you're enjoyed your journey!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.