● Select a trip that inspires you
● Get matched with an expert local agent
● Customize your travels and book with confidence
• Arrive to Vienna, check in to your hotel.
• Take this day to explore Vienna, visit for exemple Schonbrunn.
• Drive along Danube river, visit Melk town and Linz, stop to hear the story of Benedictans in the region and their famous home.
• Continue to Salzkammergut.
• Time to explore the area, mountaintops and amazing views.
• Visit famous view point of 5 fingers, explore the story and history of famous Goisern shoes and visit the home of Empress Sissi and emperor Franz Joseph.
• From Wolfgangsee take the famous cog railway to the top of the mountain overlooking the lakes.
• Visit Hallstatt continue to St. Gilgen and later take a boat ride across the lake to Strobl before returning to your accommodation.
• Time to visit Salzburg, enjoy amazing UNESCO protected city and later continue to the moust famous southern part of Germany to Berchtesgaden National Park.
• Special adventure today, amazing Grossglockener mountain and highest road in Europe, drive throug spectacular scenery, stop in small town at the top of the mountain before continuing to Slovenia for overnight in town of Bled.
Visit Bled in the morning, with Bled island and castle overlooking the lake and later continue to Ljubljana, capital of Slovenia. Later in the afternoon arrive to Zagreb, Croatia.
• Explore Zagreb, capital of Croatia!
• Full day to visit Istra peninsula, also called as Tuscany of Croatia
• Visit Roman amphitheatre, towns of Rovinj and Grožnjan before returning to Opatija for overnight.
• Day in Dubrovnik.
• End of trip.
We hope you've enjoyed your journey!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.