Bring the whole family on a 7 day adventure in Costa Rica. Immerse yourselves in nature, spot many wild animals, visit a strawberry plantation and a butterfly farm. Participate in thrilling activities suitable for the whole family like zip-lining through dense jungles, horseback riding, boat excursions, and hiking in lush national parks. It wouldn't be a vacation in Coasta Rica without plenty of downtime and beach days - It's all there!See more
● Select a trip that inspires you
● Get matched with an expert local agent
● Customize your travels and book with confidence
Let the fun begin!
• Our representative will greet you at Juan Santamaría Airport
• You will receive your detailed travel kit and transfer to your hotel in San José
• Visit the breath-taking La Paz waterfall gardens, a great place to spot birds, butterflies and monkeys
• Enjoy lunch near the waterfall before continuing along the scenic mountain roads to La Fortuna
• Experience local life on a farm to learn about the production of coffee and cacao!
This fun cultural visit is highly popular with families, allowing your children to harvest organic fruits like papaya, yucca and avocado
• You'll also learn how a sugar cane press works
• Cap off a great morning with a hearty, fresh local lunch
Sand, sun & sea...
• Take a private transfer to the central Pacific coast
• Known for its vast diversity of tropical plants and wildlife, Manuel Antonio encompasses rugged rainforest, white-sand beaches and coral reefs
• The beach is easily accessible by well kept hiking trails
• Later, visit a butterfly farm located on the hotel property
Get ready for high-flying adventures!
• You'll be picked up to enjoy of a zip-lining adventure for the whole family
• Spend the rest of your day at leisure
Please note: Minimum 6 years old, Maximum weight 125 kg (275 lbs.)
• Spend the day at leisure
• If you prefer to stay more active, optional activities include a day trip to Manuel Antonio National Park, a boat excursion to Damas Island and horseback riding
• Or, relax at the beach or by your hotel pool
• When the sun sets, you can go for an exhilarating night jungle walk
• At the appropriate time, transfer to Juan Santamaría International Airport
• Have a safe and pleasant journey!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.