Get your blood pumping during 8 days of activities in Colombia! Go Canopy Zip-Lining and Cave Exploring in Rio Claro, Whitewater Rafting and Paragliding in San Gil, and Mountain Biking through the Suarez Canyon and the gorgeous countryside! You will also have the opportunity to discover the transformed community Comuna 13, and visit the beautiful city of Barichara. Welcome to exciting Colombia!See more
This itinerary has been crafted by our Local Agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Are you ready to start the adventure?
• Take a private transfer to the hotel upon arrival.
• Check-in and take some time to unpack.
• Perhaps take a tour and start discoveringthe Poblado neighborhood?
• Transfer from Medellin to Rio Claro!
• Experience some Speleology in the afternoon: the study of caves!
• Journey into the 400m deep cave: it has high domes filled with hanging stalactites.
• You might even see the "guacharos", an endemic bird of Colombia!
Transfer: Approximately 3.5 h
Feel the blood pumping flying through the air
• Enjoy breakfast before embarking on you next adventure.
• Take a thrilling canopy zip-line ride over the Rio Claro River!
• This is an exciting experience, get ready to fly!
• Head from Rio Claro back to Medellin!
• Visit the Comuna 13 and see the incredible street art.
• Learn about the areas transformation, from one of the most dangerous places in the world...
• ... to one of the most innovative!
• This symbolic place has become a big open-air project, valuing the change in it's society.
Gorgeous streets and architecture...
• Transfer to the airport, and catch the flight to Bucaramanga!
• Upon arrival, transfer to beautiful Barichara.
• If possible, you can make a quick stopover in Bogotá before landing in Bucaramanga.
Transfer: Approximately 4 h
Feel the adrenaline rush...
• Join the morning drive to San Gil, and continue from there to San Gil and the Suarez River.
• Time for some exciting rafting through the currents like El Despertador!
• Continue with another adrenaline rush: take the chance to go tandem paragliding!
• Enjoy the stunning scenery of Colombia from a truly unique view!
Rafting: Approximately 2 h
Paragliding: Approximately 20-25 min
• Transfer from Barichara to San Gil, and take a 25 km bike ride to the incredible Suarez Canyon!
• Have lunch in a beautiful spot with an incredible view of the canyon and its waterfalls.
• Continue the bike tour after lunch for roughly 25 km more.
• Bike the magnificent Colombian countryside, before heading back to your hotel.
Or is it?
• Transfer for about 4h to the airport in time for your flight.
• Or, extend your trip if you wish to stay a little longer with us!
• Otherwise, we wish you a safe trip and a happy journey!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
Price Per Adult
Prices Starting From
|January 2020 to January 2020||$1,660|
|February 2020 to June 2020||$1,620|
|July 2020 to August 2020||$1,660|
|September 2020 to November 2020||$1,620|
|December 2020 to December 2020||$1,660|