Discover the Amazon, one of the most unexplored and mystical places in the world! Arrive in Bogotá and enjoy the historical main center of this capital. Continue to the Amazon and immerse yourself in the jungle to learn about the indigenous communities, their culture and traditions. Discover the incredible flora and fauna of the jungle: there are both medicinal plants and pink dolphins on the schedule!See more
This itinerary has been crafted by our Local Agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
• Hop-on a private transfer upon arrival.
• Check-in at your hotel and take some time to relax.
• Perhaps start exploring the interesting capital Bogotá?
• Meet up with you local guide in the morning for a walking tour of Bogotá.
• Visit the best museum: De Oro and De Botero!
• See the authentic plazas, markets, monuments and historic highlights!
Note: Gold Museum- closed on Mon.
Botero Museum- closed on Tue.
Explore the new flavors of the local produce
• Start the day at the Paloquemao market, and explore all the new flavors.
• Most of Bogota’s restaurants get their ingredients here, which makes it very lively!
• Head to the Monerrate Hill for a stunning view and visit the Señor de Monserrate Basilica.
• Located 3152m above the sea, you will take a cable car to reach the top!
• Catch the flight to Leticia, where you will be met by a guide upon arrival.
• Take a boat ride to the Calanoa Natural Reserve in the Amazon!
• Discover the projects and conservation going on in the reserve.
• Join the guided night walk, and hear the nocturnal life of the jungle...
Boat ride: 1.45 h
And natural prescriptions...
• Depart after breakfast with your guide to visit the Tikuna Indigenous Community.
• Experience their culture: depending on season you can visit more communities.
• Take a light hike with an expert, who will teach you about the medicinal and edible plants!
• Return from the hike by canoe down the Matamata Gorge!
Canoe not available during summer months
What will it be?
• Today, you have two options to choose between.
• Head to the Island of Mocagu: discover its unique flora, and look for the pink dolphin!
• Or go by boat to Vista Alegre for a forest hike, or if it is rain season, a canoe ride!
• Both options offer incredible experiences and scenery: which one do you prefer?
See the colorful birds of the Amazon!
• Enjoy some bird watching in the morning, before flying back to Bogotá.
• Depending on departure time, you can meet a shaman, a traditional healer!
• He will teach you about the science of medicinal plants!
Where are you off to next?
• Transfer to the Cartagena airport in time for your flight.
• I you wish, you can extend your trip and stay with us a while longer!
• If not, then we wish you a safe trip on your continuing journey!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|2 pax||4 pax||Single Supplement|
|Price per person in double room during low season (Frebruary, March, April [except holy week], May, June, September, October, November)||$1,380||$1,170||$360|
|Price per person in double room during high season (January, July, August, December)||$1,460||$1,130||$360|