Bring the family on an 8 day adventure in Colombia! This trip is packed with fun and interesting activities for all ages. Enjoy a graffiti tour and see the colorful street art of Medellin, discover the underwater world snorkeling by Rosario's Island, see the many birds of La Boquilla during a canoe trip in the sunset, learn to cook delicious Caribbean food during a cooking class and much more! Of course, you will also be able to enjoy some free time, and just hang out and relax together- this trip is the perfect combination of activities and leisure time!See more
● Select a trip that inspires you
● Get matched with an expert local agent
● Customize your travels and book with confidence
• Transfer to your centrally located hotel upon arrival.
• Maybe take some time to relax, or get out there and start exploring Medellin!
• Enjoy your first evening, our local agency will have a long list of fantastic restaurants that satisfy all tastes!
Start you discovery!
• Start the morning with a walking tour alongside your guide.
• Visit all the beautiful and historical spots of Medellin!
• See the Botero Plaza, and take the metro to the beautiful botanical garden.
• End with taking the metro-cable to Santo Domingo for an amazing view of the entire city.
From the worlds most dangerous, to the most innovative!
• Visit the Comuna 13, today one of the most innovative metropolises in the world!
• Discover the spectacular transformation of the area and its amazing street art!•
Continue to the small town of Santa Elena!
• Here you can participate in the making of "silletas", decorations used in the Flower Festival!
Learn to grind your own coffee beans today!
• Visit a coffee farm and experience the process of coffee making!
• Discover the Colombian coffee culture alongside the local farmer, a true expert!
• Get an insight into the daily life, and stroll through the coffee plantations.
Head to the next part of the adventure...
• Transfer to the airport and catch the flight to Cartagena
• Visit the fishing village La Boquilla for a canoe trip, and chat with the locals!
• The bird park is filled with different species, how many can you find?
• Enjoy the beautiful sunset from the canoe with you family!
Everyone walks away a master chef today...
• Enjoy some free time with the family in the morning!
• In the afternoon, join Gilles and his wife for a cooking class!
• Learn about the Caribbean gastronomy; it is packed with flavors and colors!
• Enjoy what you have made for dinner, perhaps you will discover a new family favorite?
• Enjoy a day on Rosario's Island, and the beautiful blue water!
• A boat brings you in the morning to Isla Grande, where the longest beach of the island is!
• Bring your snorkel and discover the underwater world: it is incredible what you might find!
• Enjoy eco-walks, kayaking and swimming before the boat brings you back at 2 pm.
Or stay for a while longer, it is up to you!
• Transfer to the Cartagena Airport in time for your flight.
• We hope you have a safe trip, wherever your next adventure takes you!
• Or if you want, it is possible to extend your trip and stay with us a while longer!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.