Experience the gorgeous Caribbean Coast during 7 days! This trip is a mixture of relaxation on the beach, nature walks and hikes, city sightseeing, culture and local gastronomy! You will have the chance to relax and swim on the beach, cook local specialties with Gilles at his restaurant, tube on the Don Diego river and see the beautiful underwater world while snorkeling. Ready for a week in Colombia?See more
This itinerary has been crafted by our Local Agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
• Upon arrival to Rafael Nuñez airport, take a private transfer to your hotel.
• Check-in, and start exploring the city!
• Depending on your time of arrival, Gilles and his wife will welcome you to his restaurant!
• Have a welcome cocktail, and join in a cooking class.
• End with a delicious dinner, of course consisting of the meals you have prepared!
Enjoy the beautiful blue water...
• Take a boat in the morning, and discover Rosario's Island during a day trip!
• Enjoy the beautiful water of the Caribbean sea, and a walk on the longest beach of the island.
• Activities like snorkeling, eco-walks, kayaking in the mangroves can be organised at the hotel.
• Enjoy typical Caribbean cuisine for lunch!
• A boat brings you back to Cartagena at 2 pm.
• Take a private transfer to the surroundings of Tayrona Park.
• Check-in at your gorgeous Eco hotel!
• Take a stroll in the beautiful surrounding and just enjoy.
And ideal spots for snorkeling!
• Transfer to the park, and enjoy a hike through the jungle with an English speaking guide!
• Discover the incredible flora and fauna of the park, and have a break on the beach.
• The beaches Arrecifes, Cabo San Juan and La Piscina are ideal for swimming and snorkeling!
Enjoy the picturesque sunset...
• Head from Tayrona to Palomino, and relax in an Eco hotel by the sea!
• Enjoy some free time in the afternoon, perhaps walk along the beautiful Magdalena river?
• Did you know that the Magdalena river is the largest and most important river in Colombia?
• Enjoy the incredible sunset, there is nothing like it!
A day of nature and tubing!
• Transfer to Taironaka, and see the impressive landscape of the Sierra Nevada!
• Visit the museum of ancient culture.
• Why not go tubing in the Don Diego River?
• Enjoy a beautiful nature walk in the forest before returning to Palomino.
But maybe your journey continues?
• Transfer from Palomino to Santa Marta airport.
• According to your departure time, we are happy and ready to prepare activities just for you!
• We wish you a safe flight, and hope to see you soon again!
• Perhaps you want to extend your trip and continue the adventure?
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|2 pax||4 pax||Single Supplement|
|Price per person in double room during low season (Frebruary , March , April [exeption holy Week], May, June, September, October, November)||$1,340||$1,190||$500|
|Price per person in double room during high season (January , July, August, December)||$1,510||$1,370||$730|