Follow the footsteps of famous pirates and discover the Pearl of the Caribbean! Cartagena is a city with a mixed and exotic heritage, whose cultural wealth will astonish you. Cartagena will take you back to the colonial era, with its colorful houses and lively parks. You will certainly enjoy the Caribbean Coast culture, which is represented in a variety of activities, restaurants, and entertainment around this amazing city!See more
This itinerary has been crafted by our Local Agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Welcome to the Pearl of the Caribbean
• Arrival in at Rafael Nuñez airport.
• A private transfer will bring you to your hotel.
• Take some time to check-in, and why not explore the city center?
With a sweet, not bitter, end...
• Discover the colorful streets on a guided walking tour!
• See the historical spots, beautiful plazas, museums and the famous wall to mention a few!
• Join the chocolate workshop and learn how to make chocolate!
• Discover the process from harvest in the Colombian jungle until the tasting...
A beach day in the Caribbean...
• Enjoy a day-trip to Rosario's Island!
• Swim in the gorgeous water of the Caribbean.
• Free time to enjoy the beach!
• Optional activities of the day: snorkelling, eco-walks, and kayaking in the mangroves!
...Or perhaps extend your travel instead?
• Transfer from your hotel to the Cartagena’s airport.
• Or extend your trip if you wish to continue the adventure !
• We hope you have enjoyed your time with us, safe travel!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|2 pax||4 pax||Single Supplement|
|Price per person in double room during low season (Frebruary , March , April [exeption holy Week], May, June, September, October, November)||$570||$550||$330|
|Price per person in double room during high season (January , July, August, December)||$680||$660||$450|