Harbin Ice and snow festival, established in the year of 1985, is held annually from Jan5 and lasts for over one month (based on the outdoor climate at the year), provides the visitors a whole new world of ice and snow. Nowadays, it is not only an exposition of ice and snow art, but also an annual cultural event for international exchange. Sculptors from over all China and around the world to make the ice or snow sculptures and create a wonderful ice and snow world in Harbin.See more
This itinerary has been crafted by our Local Agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
● Arrive in Harbin by flight or high speed train, be met and picked up, transfer to visit St. Sofia Cathedral, Central Street.
● In the evening, you will visit the Ice Lantern Fair, is hold every year from 5th January to the end of February in Zhaolin Park. The park located in the downtown, it is a small and peaceful place. You will have chance to enjoy the pretty ice sculptures without many crowds. Especially the ice sculptures are lit at night, which looks like a magical world.
● Drive to visit the Guandong Ancient Valley to get a view of the daily life of local residence; then proceed to visit Sun Island Park, to enjoy the snow sculpture art exposition.
● After that, we drive straightly to the Siberia Tiger Park to enjoy a safari style trip to see the tigers and lions (feeding the animals is optional). In the late afternoon, we will goes to the highlight of Harbin tour, that is the Harbin Ice and Snow World - an interesting site that operates each night and features illuminated full size buildings made from blocks of ice.
● The tour is finished by a drop-off at your hotel lobby.
Free at leisure before transfer to airport to catch the flight for your home or next destination.
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|2-3 pax||4-5 pax||6-9 pax||Single Supplement|
|Price per person||$940||$710||$610||$280|