Shanghai , China’s biggest and most prosperous city oozes, full of vitality and modern elements, can even rival New York in the United States and Paris of France in terms of modernity. In the center of China’s eastern coastline, it is one of China’s greatest cultural centers, and has a long history as a trading port and gateway for foreigners entering China. Shanghai’s gorgeous night scenery is one of the main highlights that will linger in visitors’ minds after their Shanghai travel experience. As night descends, the entire city is lit up by dizzily colorful lights, joined occasionally by the bright moon hanging in the sky. hanging in the sky.See more
● Select a trip that inspires you
● Get matched with an expert local agent
● Customize your travels and book with confidence
● Arrive in Shanghai, Paris of the Oriental, you will be met and transferred to your hotel.
● Free at leisure for the rest of the day.
● Today we first visit Yu Garden including nearby Bazzars. In Yuyuan, you can see the sophisticated design and fine layout of pavilions, halls, rockeries, ponds and cloisters.
● After that, we will go to Jade Buddha Temple. Then we visit Shanghai Museum, which specializes in ancient art works of China, especially bronze ware, chinaware, calligraphies and paintings.
● After that, we will take a walking tour of Nanjing Road and The Bund to enjoy the modern view of Shanghai. Then we go to take elevator up to the 94F of Shanghai World Financial Center. In the hall, you can not only overlook the whole Shanghai city, but also hold various exhibitions and events taking the beautiful Huangpu River as the background, which will give you a completely different audio-visual experience and unprecedented physical and mental shock.
● Tonight if you are interested, you can choose the Acrobatics show has an optional activity.
●Then we drive back to our hotel.
● In the morning, take a short driving to Suzhou and start your leisure tour there. With 2,500 years of history, Suzhou is an ancient town interlaced by canals and has been aptly nicknamed the Venice of the East. Your sightseeing tour of Suzhou will cover the Humble Administrator Garden, which is a representative of Suzhou Classical Chinese Garden.
● After that, visit Tiger Hill. It is where the King of Wu, He Lu, was buried after his death. With a history of more than 2,500 years, Tiger Hill has been known as a must see of Suzhou, for its natural beauty as well as historical sites.
● Then we will have a relaxing Suzhou old city tour by rickshaw. We will back to Shanghai in late afternoon, en route we will visit Silk Factory to find out how silk is being made.
● Overnight in Shanghai.
After breakfast, you will be transferred to the train/bus station for your next destination transportation.
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|2-3 pax||4-5 pax||6-9 pax|
|Price per person in 3 stars hotels during Low season (January, February)||$510||$340||$310|
|Price per person in 3 stars hotels during Shoulder season (March, June, July, August, November)||$510||$340||$310|
|Price per person in 3 stars hotels during High season (April, May, September, October)||$510||$340||$310|
|Price per person in 4 stars hotels during Low season (January, February)||$550||$380||$350|
|Price per person in 4 stars hotels during Shoulder season (March, June, July, August, November)||$560||$380||$350|
|Price per person in 4 stars hotels during High season (April, May, September, October)||$570||$400||$380|
|Price per person in 5 stars hotels during Low season (January, February)||$620||$450||$420|
|Price per person in 5 stars hotels during Shoulder season (March, June, July, August, November)||$630||$460||$440|
|Price per person in 5 stars hotels during High season (April, May, September, October)||$650||$480||$450|