This itinerary has been crafted by our Local Agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
● Arrive in Beijing, sprawling capital of modern China;
● Your local guide will pick up you at the airport and transfer to your hotel.
● Remainder of the day is at leisure to rest, relax and acclimate to your new surroundings.
● Stop at the Summer Palace, which was used as the royal family’s "Palace to avoid the heat" in summer. A single way boat cruise will be arranged.
● Drive to visit the impressive Tiananmen Square where most of the national ceremonies are held. From the square, you can walk to the splendid Forbidden City. Arriving at the largest imperial palace, people are often impressed by the high red walls and a large number of buildings with golden roofs.
● Take a Rickshaw Hutong Tour & Local Family Visit. Hutongs are traditional alleyways that made up Beijing’s old city planning. The rickshaw ride takes you on an immersive tour to get a wonderful glimpse into yesterday’s world, the old way of life and traditional Beijing culture, and see the dramatic changes the city has undergone.
● Visit the fascinating Mutianyu Great Wall; dwe take the cable car up, and walk down. The wall was constructed from the seventh century onward to protect the Chinese empire from invaders. It remains an unmissable part of the overall China experience.
● Drive to visit Summer Palace, the palace was used as the royal family’s “Palace to avoid the heat” when in summer.
● Tonight you will have the chance to attend the Legend of Kung Fu show, a special Shaolin Kung Fu stage performance that blends music, martial arts, and a moving story.(included in the package).
● Visit the Temple of Heaven, where ever the emperors of the Ming and Qing dynasties worshipped the Gods of Heaven.
● Then we go to Tianyi Market, in which you’ll find nearly all the things you want to buy.
● Then we transfer to station for Bullet Train to Xian G87 (1400/1825) by 2nd class seats.
● Upon arrival, our guide and driver in Xi’an will pick you up and drive to the hotel for rest.
● Today you will be driven to the suburb area to marvel at the powerful Qin Terra Cotta Warriors.
● Then we drive back to the city and go to visit Shaanxi Historical Museum, known as “the pearl of Xian, the treasury of China”.
● Then we go to Muslim Quarter, where you can taste a lot of local snacks and feast your eyes with the delicate buildings styles here.
● Today you will drive to visit South Gate Old City Wall, which is the most complete city wall that has survived in China, as well being one of the largest ancient military defensive systems in the world. You could have a bicycle ride on the wall to have a view of the whole city.
● Transfer to the train station and take the bullet train to Chengdu. Meeting with your guide and driver, you'll be taken to the hotel.
● In early morning, we will visit the Panda Base at feeding time. The giant pandas are not only a Chinese national treasure but are also beloved by people the world over. In the base you’ll meet incredibly lovely pandas and baby pandas.
● Then have a walk on Jinli Ancient Street, where you can have a relaxing walk, admire the traditional-style buildings and leisure life of local people.
● Tonight you will have the chance to watch the Sichuan Opera if you like (Optional).
● In the morning we drive to the A/P for a flight to Guilin.
● Upon arrival, the guide and driver will pick us up and drive to visit Reed Flute Cave. Inside this water-eroded cave are a spectacular world of various stalactites, stone pillars and rock formations created by carbonate deposition. Walking through the serried stone pillars, tourists feast their eyes on changing spots, feeling they are in a paradise where the Gods live.
● After that, we drive to Elephant Trunk Hill. It’s an Elephant’s nose-shaped rock extending into the river, just like its drinking water from the river.
● We drive to Longsheng today and visit the Terrace Fields there, and also visit the Yao and Zhuang Minorities Villages there.
● Then we drive back to Guilin and walk around Ronghu Area.
● Overnight in Guilin.
● Today we will drive to Yangshuo County, then we will take the highlight Li River boat cruise, along which you will see the most beautiful part of Li River, the landscape along the stretch of Li River will unfold itself like a scroll of unbelievable Chinese ink painting.
● After a rest, we will visit the West Street in Yangshuo County.
● Take a bicycle tour to visit Moon Hill and BigBanyan Tree which has survived wind and rain over centuries since it was planted nearly 1500 years ago.
● Free leisure time in Yangshuo County. Optional Yulong River Bamboo rafting/ Cooking class/ Hill Hiking and Rock Climbing activities for you to choose on-site.
● Transfer to the Guilin airport for flight Guilin/Shanghai.
● Arrive in Shanghai, pick up and transfer to the hotel for rest.
● Optional: Shanghai Acrobatic Show.
● Today we first visit Yu Garden including nearby Bazzars. In Yuyuan, you can see the sophisticated design and fine layout of pavilions, halls, rockeries, ponds and cloisters.
● Then we visit Shanghai Museum, which specializes in ancient art works of China, especially bronze ware, chinaware, calligraphies and paintings.
● After that, we will take a walking tour of Nanjing Road and The Bund to enjoy the modern view of Shanghai.
● Then we go to take elevator up to the TV Tower and take an overlook of the Shanghai City.
● Optional: Huangpu River night Cruise.
● Shanghai Free Day on your own or take the optioanl tour listed below:
● Option 1 - Private Full day Disneyland tour with return transfer: Full day tour in Shanghai Disney Land,which is a never-before-seen world of wonder where you can ignite the magical dream within your heart. This is Shanghai Disneyland, a fun experience filled with creativity, adventure and thrills for Guests of all ages!
● Option - 2 Private Zhujiajiao Water Town Day Tour with guide&driver: Day tour to Zhujiajiao Ancient Water Town, with a history of more than 1,700 years. Endowed with another elegant name - 'Pearl Stream' - the small town is the best-preserved among the four ancient towns in Shanghai. A boat ride will be arranged also.Drive back to Shanghai and See the catholic Cathedrals and European style houses of the French Concession of Shanghai.
● Transfer to the hotel and end of service.
● Free time in the morning.
● Transfer to airport and take departure flight back home.
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|2-3 pax||4-5 pax||6-9 pax||Single Supplement|
|Price per person during low season (December, January, February and March)||$2,430||$2,470||$1,620||$470|
|Price per person during shoulder season (June, July, August and November)||$2,480||$2,520||$1,670||$510|
|Price per person during high season (April, May, September and October)||$2,520||$2,520||$1,720||$550|