Discover famous monuments and hidden treasures in the gorgeous China! This tour will leave a deep impression, and you will create life long memories. You will visit sites like The Great Wall, The Forbidden City, The National Stadiums for the 2008 Beijing Olympics, Imperial temples, the Hanging Monastery. This tour will really allow you to immerse yourself in China’s magnificent history and culture!
This itinerary has been crafted by our Local Agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Welcome to pulsating Beijing!
• Upon arrival, you will transfer to your hotel in a private car.
• Discover the beating heart of Bejing on your own during the rest of the day!
By foot, and Rickshaw!
• Have breakfast at hotel, then pay a visit to the Temple of Heaven.
• Experience a unique Hutong tour by taking a rickshaw this morning.
• Continue to the Tian'anmen Square and Forbidden City!
Not your typical tourist visit...
• Today is devoted to the Great Wall and the tombs of the Ming Emperors.
• Unlike Badaling, the Great Wall at Mutianyu offers breathtaking scenery undisturbed by crowds!• On the way back to the city, you will be driven to visit the main 2008 Beijing Olympic venues!
• Here, you will have the chance to take an exterior visit of National Stadium.
• Wander in the royal garden of the Summer Palace.
• Have a lakeside cruise on the lovely Kunming Lake!
• Enjoy the magical views of the temples, pavilions and covered corridors around.
• Visit the Lama Temple, the only Beijing city temple that survived the Cultural Revolution...
• This is the largest Lama Temple outside Tibet!
Fly on to your next adventure
• Transfer to the airport and catch the flight to Datong!
• Be met by our localguide and transfer to your hotel, before visiting the Datong Nine-Dragon Screen Wall.
• Continue to the Yungang Grottoes, one of the largest grotto-groups in China!
• At last, visit Shanhua Temple, located in central Datong within the old city walls!
• Head to Wutai Mountain and see the Hanging Monastery and Yingxian Wooden Pagoda.
• The Hanging Monastery was magically built into a near vertical rock face...
•... the whole structure being supported by nothing more than a few wooden beams!
• The Yingxian Wooden Pagoda is the oldest and tallest in China: over 900 years old!
• It has withstood several natural disasters, and is still in its original condition.
Accomodation : Flower hotel.
Gorgeous architectures and spirituality
• Enjoy a full day to explore the Wutai Mountain Scenic Area to see several monastery!
• Explore sights such as the Xiaton temple , Shuxiang temple and the Tailuo peak! Accomodation : Flower hotel.
In the footsteps of ancient culture...
• After breakfast, we will take a 6 h drive to the ancient town of Pingyao!
• Make a stopover at the compound of the family Qiao.
• Arrive in Pingyao in the late afternoon, and check-in at your hotel for the evening.
• Enjoy a guided tour of the Pingyao's old city wall, built in 1370.
• Continue to the Rishengchang piaohao, the oldestbank in China!
• These establishments were home to China's first money merchants during Imperial times.
• Time at leisure: explore the cobblestone streets, courtyards, residences, and museums!
• The many courtyard restaurants and cafes provide plenty of options for dinner.
Travel at the speed of light... almost!
• Transfer to Taiyuan train station for bullet train back to Beijing.
• Meet local guide and transfer to hotel.
• Enjoy some evening leisure time!
We hope you have enjoyed your stay!
• Hop on the airport transfer, according to your departure time!
• Our agency is happy and ready to prepare activities just for you.
• Or extend your trip because you wish to continue the adventure!• We wish you a safe flight on you next journey, wherever you are heading!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|2 pax||4 pax||Single Supplement|
|Price per person in double room||$2,100||$1,860||$530|