Hong Kong is a destination like no other. In this world-class metropolis, one can experience a superb fusion of multi-Asian traditions and ultra-modern western influences. It is literally a place that has something for everyone. Renowned as both a shopping Mecca and gourmet paradise, far too little recognition is given to its spiritual side and many beautiful natural attractions. The many Buddhist temples and quiet corners of parks are contemplative oases that act as the perfect balance to the electrifying energy of the city.See more
● Select a trip that inspires you
● Get matched with an expert local agent
● Customize your travels and book with confidence
Like no other city...
• Depending on the time of your arrival, we will create activities to your wishes.
• Today, visit Victoria Peak, Man Mo Temple, and the Repulse Bay!
• Stroll the lively StanleyStreet Market, before having a delicious dinner at local Chinese Restaurant.
What vacation is all about...
• Today is a day for leisure, and you decide exactly what you want to do!
• Why not explore this unique city on your own?
• There are also plenty of optional activities to choose from!
• Today, you will visit Lantau Island and the Ngong Ping Village.
• Here, you will see the incredible Tian Tan, the Great Bronze Buddha Statue!
Whatever your soul desires!
• Another day at leisure, perhaps enjoy a shopping day in Hong Kong?
• This city is renowned as both a shopping Mecca and gourmet paradise: use the day to discover why!
Enjoy the blooming cherry blossoms...
• Transfer to the terminal for coach through Hong Kong-Macau-Zhuhai bridge.
• Visit the Ruins of St.Paul Penha Church, the Temple of Goddess A-Ma and Casino Lisboa!
• Have lunch at local restaurant before taking a boat back to Hong Kong.
• Meet and transfer to the hotel upon arrival!
But, do you really want to go home?
• According to your departure time, our agency is happy and ready to prepare activities just for you.
• Or perhaps, extend your trip because you wish to continue the adventure?
• Otherwise, we wish you a safe trip on your new adventure!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Season||Price Per Adult|
Average trip price
|From May to September||$2,200|
|From November to December||$2,200|
|From December to January||$1,630|
|From January to March||$2,200|