● Select a trip that inspires you
● Get matched with an expert local agent
● Customize your travels and book with confidence
Touch down in Beijing, the beating heart of China...
• Your driver will pick you up and transfer you to your hotel
• Visit the Temple of Heaven, an architectural masterpiece
• Tour the Hutong alleyways on a rickshaw
Explore the capital's greatest landmarks...
• Start the day with a visit to Tiananmen Square
• Head on to take a tour of the Forbidden City
• Visit Lama Temple, one of Beijing's holiest sites
Climb the Great Wall, China's greatest wonder...
• Embark on a trip to the Huanghuacheng Great Wall
• Walk along one of the most beautiful sections of the wall
• Afternoon transfer to the airport for your flight to Lijang
Discover the rich natural wonders of Lijang...
• Arrive in Lijiang, a mountainous town of stone
• Tour the Black Dragon Pond and Dongba Culture Museum
• Visit the Five Phoenixes Pavilion, a 17th-century monument
Tour the stunning sites of the city...
• Enjoy a full-day tour of Lijiang’s greatest attractions
• Visit Yufeng Monastery, Yuhu Naxi Village, and Shuhe Old Town
• Explore the Liulidian and Daobaoji Temples in Baisha Village
Take in the breathtaking scenery of Yunnan...
• Take a road trip to the ancient town of Shangri-La
• Stop off for a magnificent view of the river Yangtze
• Visit the Tiger Leaping Gorge and the old town of Shangri-la
Explore the mysterious town of Shangri-La...
• Explore the city of Shangri-La, with its breath-taking views
• Visit Geden Songzanglin Monastery, and its living Buddha!
• Embark on a half-day tour of Pudacuo National Park
Uncover the secrets of this unique city...
• Explore Dali Old Town, with a history of over 1300 years
• The town's unique design resembles a chess board
• View the beautiful Cangsham mountains and Erhai lake
Immersive yourself in the unique local culture...
• Visit a Zhoucheng workshop and Xizhou Bai village
• Cable car to the Cangshan Mountains and the Three Pagodas
• Take an overnight train from Dali to Kunming
Discover the secrets of Shilin's Stone Forest...
• Arrival in Kunming and transfer to your hotel for breakfast
• Drive to the Stone Forest, a unique geological formation
• Return to Kunming and stroll through Green Lake Park
Take in the glorious sights of Shanghai...
• Breakfast at the hotel, then transfer to the airport
• Visit the Shanghai Bund and take a cruise on Huangpu River
• Stroll through Pudong and the beautiful Yu Garden
Cruise the canals of Tongli and Suzhou...
• Morning drive to Tongli, known as the Venice of the East
• Pay a visit to Tuisiyuan Garden, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
• Continue to Suzhou and visit a local silk factory
Explore the highlights of Shanghai...
• Tour the Museum of Chinese Art in People's Square
• Visit Jade Buddha Temple, one of the city’s must-see sights
• Stroll down Nanjing Road, China's premier shopping street
Enjoy a final day in Shanghai before flying home...
• Make the most out of your final day in Shanghai
• Transfer to the airport for your flight home
• We hope you've had an amazing time!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Price per person||$2,710|