Experience the unique lifestyle of the Quinquén community! During this unforgettable adventure, you will learn local traditions, customs and handcrafts.Hike through the beautiful surrounding nature with lakes and a volcano, participate in the farm work and learn about the ancient forest spirits! You will build a close relationship with the local guides, who will show you their unique and harmonious way of life!See more
This itinerary has been crafted by our Local Agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and your interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Welcome to Chile!
• You will be met by a representative upon arrival, and together head to Quinquén.
• Join our local guide Alex to the mountains and forest of the community!
• Learn how the Pehuenche people have lived in these lands through many generations!
Enjoy the amazing landscape!
• Learn about the typical Pehuenche livelihood.
• Wake up early to do some farm work: feed the animals and collect the chicken eggs!
• Join our local guide on a light hike and listen to the interesting stories about the area.
• See the spectacular Galletué lake and the Batea Mahuida volcano!
Discover the tradition of weaving and spinning!
• Join the hike and learn about the forest and the spiritual beings dwelling there...
• The Araucaria, Lenga and Ñirre trees accompany you on this journey!
• Participate in a wool weaving and spinning workshop: The wool is dyed with only natural fibers!
But first, one final adventure...
• Hike the Kapura Kurra Trail as a grand final!
• Journey through the forests and get a unique view of the Quinquén valley.
• Head to the airport in Temuco during the afternoon.
• We wish you a safe flight and hope you have enjoyed your stay!
The price reflects this specific itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Price per Person in Double Room||$1,850|